No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    The leader of the birther movement was Trump. He pursued Obama relentlessly and on a daily basis until he was forced to admit publicly he was completely wrong.
    You were just told it was Hillary Clinton who first brought that up.

Try and keep up here.

Comment

• Lol

More fake news from the Dotards

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...lary-clinton-/

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
        The leader of the birther movement was Trump. He pursued Obama relentlessly and on a daily basis until he was forced to admit publicly he was completely wrong.
        Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Lol

More fake news from the Dotards

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...lary-clinton-/
        Liberal news media refuses to investigate the issue

But heres what happened in 2007

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ole-false.html

“Clinton 2008 campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle seemed to muddy the waters even further when, in denying that there was a connection, admitted that there was an Iowa volunteer who forwarded an email promoting the conspiracy.

“There was a volunteer coordinator, I believe in late 2007, I think in December, one of our volunteer coordinators in one of the counties in Iowa. I don't recall whether they were an actual paid staffer, but they did forward an e-mail that promoted the conspiracy,” she said on CNN, adding that Clinton herself made the decision to fire the person “immediately.”

Trump’s campaign immediately jumped on the Doyle interview, saying it vindicated Trump.

“With Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager admitting on national television and on Twitter that they promoted the rumors surrounding now-President Obama’s heritage, Mr. Trump has been fully vindicated,” spokesman Jason Miller said in a statement.

“Not only was a Clinton campaign worker blamed and fired over the activity, we have now been informed that Secretary Clinton was aware of what was going on, with Clinton’s campaign manager even apologizing to Obama’s campaign manager,” he said.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Democrats need to start focusing upon policy

Trump is becoming increasingly unhinged and that's obvious to everyone so now is the time to ignore him and provide a viable alternative
          Still holding a higher approval rating than Obama, at 50%. Democrats do need to start focusing on something besides bashing Trump, that's for sure.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_aug14

Comment

• Mainstream media tries to 'rewrite history' to credit Obama for Trump accomplishments

Since President Trump took office, the economy is booming, according to such reliable sources as federal agencies, analysts and data from the private sector.

That may not be good enough for the press, however.

The news media is seeking to “rewrite history” to credit former President Barack Obama for this feat, says one major business publication.

“The stronger the economy gets under Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past,” says an Investor’s Business Daily editorial. “A recent New York Times story says it all: ‘An economic upturn begun under Obama is now Trump’s to tout’.”

Things were not always thus.

“We seem to recall that the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression,” the IBD editorial noted. “In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama’s economy this way in August 2016: ‘For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1 percent,” the IBD editorial recalled. “In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9 percent and 0.8 percent, respectively.”

The editorial also cited similar coverage at CBS News.

“Now that the economy is outperforming everyone’s expectations, Trump’s critics want to pretend that the current boom was already baked in the cake,” the editorial said. “Now, after Trump’s deregulation and tax cuts are starting to take effect, we’re seeing still more signs of stronger growth. Polls show that the public gives Trump credit for what’s going on today. They, not the mainstream press, have it right.”
            https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tory-to-credi/

Ahh, Trump obliterating Obama's policy on economy to turn it around and make it boom is definitely a credit to Obama...

Comment

• Did her staffers help spread the rumor that Obama was a Muslim or look into doing the same about Bernie being an atheist? Hillary Clinton is really something else. I think she might single handedly sink the Democratic party.

Comment

• Does not matter. Trump took the ball and ran with it until he had to admit he was wrong. Once again complete BS from the ultimate BS artist.

Comment

• I remember a couple months back when I told 1bad65 that Tom Arnold said there are tapes of Trump saying the N-word on the apprentice he laughed and made fun of Tom Arnold. But what Trumpanzees like 1bad65 and the rest don't realise is that Trump is just like Tom Arnold & Omarosa. These are the people he used to hang with in his spare time. Trump is just trash with money. If he wasn't born with money he'd be living in a trailer park yelling about immigrants takin his job.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Liberal news media refuses to investigate the issue

But heres what happened in 2007

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ole-false.html

“Clinton 2008 campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle seemed to muddy the waters even further when, in denying that there was a connection, admitted that there was an Iowa volunteer who forwarded an email promoting the conspiracy.

“There was a volunteer coordinator, I believe in late 2007, I think in December, one of our volunteer coordinators in one of the counties in Iowa. I don't recall whether they were an actual paid staffer, but they did forward an e-mail that promoted the conspiracy,” she said on CNN, adding that Clinton herself made the decision to fire the person “immediately.”

Trump’s campaign immediately jumped on the Doyle interview, saying it vindicated Trump.

“With Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager admitting on national television and on Twitter that they promoted the rumors surrounding now-President Obama’s heritage, Mr. Trump has been fully vindicated,” spokesman Jason Miller said in a statement.

“Not only was a Clinton campaign worker blamed and fired over the activity, we have now been informed that Secretary Clinton was aware of what was going on, with Clinton’s campaign manager even apologizing to Obama’s campaign manager,” he said.”
                    It's been investigated to death and found to be false

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I remember a couple months back when I told 1bad65 that Tom Arnold said there are tapes of Trump saying the N-word on the apprentice he laughed and made fun of Tom Arnold. But what Trumpanzees like 1bad65 and the rest don't realise is that Trump is just like Tom Arnold & Omarosa. These are the people he used to hang with in his spare time. Trump is just trash with money. If he wasn't born with money he'd be living in a trailer park yelling about immigrants takin his job.
                      Put the shoe on the other foot and you'd be asking for tapes for proof.

Comment

Working...
                      X