No announcement yet.

President Trump's Approval Rating At 50% for the Second Week in a Row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    The time i knew he was the right guy to pick is when both democrat and republican crocodiles hated him during election
    Exactly.

When the lifer politicians, swamp creatures, and superfans of both teams are attacking him, you know he's the right guy that we need up there.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      The time i knew he was the right guy to pick is when both democrat and republican crocodiles hated him during election
      He is respected by Japanese people for his hard stance against China, and North Korea.

They want Abe to be more like trump! Japan wants to arm up for offensive action just like Israel, but the left are taking to the streets.

It’s an interesting world we live in!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Democracies inevitably fail, I thought we lived in a constitutional republic?

America spreads democracy via war. I’m not sure what form of government is best for the world, and neither are our politicians.

The pendulum seems to have lost a lot of energy to swing either left or right. We need to the United federation of planets, and I need to pound that green chick, or that Egyptian looking chick whose tears drove men crazy.

Now, our politicians are those ugly creatures that svck the salt outta people and leave ‘em dead.
        Boom!!

The media has really done a fantastic job of brainwashing people into thinking we live in a democracy. It's a shame.

As you say Z, constitutional republic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Boom!!

The media has really done a fantastic job of brainwashing people into thinking we live in a democracy. It's a shame.

As you say Z, constitutional republic.
          Yet these know it all sissified lil boys spit garbage out of their mouths like they know it all, but swallow their man’s jizz, and never spit that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Yet these know it all sissified lil boys spit garbage out of their mouths like they know it all, but swallow their man’s jizz, and never spit that out.
            All day, every day, brother.

Maybe wisdom will find them someday.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Give it a few months, should be around 65-70% by November. People are tired of the liberal corruption, lies, racial division tactics and other misc. bullschit. It's time to look out for people who work for a living and keep this country running. Time for excuses is over, either you have something to offer the people or you are getting kicked to the curb.
              this is not an original thought. some higher up republicans
              who were afraid of offending the dorks who never voted before ,who were the ones that voted trump in, arent going to show up next election so they may back someone else.
              mid term elections may tell,

Comment

Well that 50% was sure nice while it lasted I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  I’d like to see Trump vs Seagall tbh. I got Trump by UD. Way too smart.
                  For seagall that is.

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
                    this is not an original thought. some higher up republicans
                    who were afraid of offending the dorks who never voted before ,who were the ones that voted trump in, arent going to show up next election so they may back someone else.
                    mid term elections may tell,
                    Who?

I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC or any of the major networks in the US except for Fox.

I'm OK with the BBC and Japanese Media. But Disney which includes ESPN and anything ABC is garbage.

My friends and I don't troll your web sights.

Antifa is just a reincarnation of Nazi brown shirts.
                    Last edited by TJ highway; 08-13-2018, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      Who?

I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC or any of the major networks in the US except for Fox.

I'm OK with the BBC and Japanese Media. But Disney which includes ESPN and anything ABC is garbage.

My friends and I don't troll your web sights.

Antifa is just a reincarnation of Nazi brown shirts.
                      Lmao

Fox is controlled by Murdoch who is the biggest troll in history

He’s pissing himself atm

Comment

Working...
                      X