Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Bakole Confirmed As Anthony Joshua's Chief Sparring Partner For Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Bakole Confirmed As Anthony Joshua's Chief Sparring Partner For Povetkin

Comment

Also read today that Dubois has headed out to Russia to spar Povetkin.

Comment

Bakole is a good tough prospect, but he fights nothing like Povetkin. Joshua needs shorter fighters, guys who are going to be looping punches up at him. He won’t be used to that and it could surprise him.

Povetkin is getting very good sparring with Sirenko and like Chrismart says Dubois as well now. Good mimics for the stature of AJ.

Great sparring for all these prospects though

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          Oh dang!! That's a a serious fight!!! Hunter went the distance with Usyk and blasted out Kiladze his last time out. VERY curious to see how that fight goes, having only seen clips of Bakole. What a fight for York Hall! DAMN!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

I love that Benson wrote all that out instead of just retweeting the original quote

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I love that Benson wrote all that out instead of just retweeting the original quote
                Someone called him out on that recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Bakole is a good tough prospect, but he fights nothing like Povetkin. Joshua needs shorter fighters, guys who are going to be looping punches up at him. He won’t be used to that and it could surprise him.

Povetkin is getting very good sparring with Sirenko and like Chrismart says Dubois as well now. Good mimics for the stature of AJ.

Great sparring for all these prospects though
                  This is what I'm thinking. I don't know why, but I'm thinking Povetkin might just shock the world come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Someone called him out on that recently.
                    It’s all he does really. Guess that passes as journalism these days

It is pretty handy not to have to follow every **** in boxing, just wait for Benson to get hold of it, but why he doesn’t just RT I’ll never know.

Also bang out of order when he does it to journo’s who have worked hard uncovering and writing a story for him to just basically nick it

Comment

Working...
                    X