Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Wilder is Trying To Steal Money Off Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    Silence hoe! They are both black you f ucking racist moron!
    AJ isn't from the USA black culture. Big big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      As long as Parker likes Wilder, do we really care what Parker’s promoter or some hunched back, calcium lacking, insecure, ugly, rotten toothed cretin thinks lmao...!!!??? Muz-Designed to degenerate the boards. Lmao. Cavity creep rotten mouf ass lmao.
      I have a company dental plan, and my uncle is a dentist. But hey, now that Obamacare provides dental for ghetto thugs like you, it's standard to brag about your free benefits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
        AJ isn't from the USA black culture. Big big difference.
        The USA is like the world's big brother. All cultures emulate the USA; Including AJ's.

Comment

• Best post!

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post

I was on the verge of agreeing with you, and I do to a point, but this obsession from Wilder fans of putting down Wlad as a genuine highlight victory is getting pathetic.

He was, with the retirement of Fury, far and away the best fighter in the division, no question. And Wilder fans were convinced prior to the fight he would ‘expose’ AJ. And he came to fight that night.

I’m not trying to defend AJ here, but the level to which Wilder fans are trying to dismiss that victory is staggering. Just read Bread’s column this week where a Wilder fan claims Wilder’s victory over Washington is superior to AJ’s over Wlad.

And if we compare with Ortiz, we have two fighters, both old. One is a proven former champion, the best fighter and dominant champion in the division this era. ATG HW no question. And who hadn’t he beat during his reign, other than his brother? Ortiz, while equally old, had never faced an elite fighter and had never even fought for a world title, let alone held one.

Ok rant over.

Other than that, I agree. The sooner Fury gets back to full fitness and makes things more interesting, the better.
          Point effect! 100% facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            The USA is like the world's big brother. All cultures emulate the USA; Including AJ's.
            Black culture currently in the USA is non accountability and to do as least amount of work as possible. The entitlement generation defeated the USA black culture.

Comment

I have a company dental plan, and my uncle is a dentist. But hey, now that Obamacare provides dental for ghetto thugs like you, it's standard to brag about your free benefits.
              Alt, Camel or whoever lmao...you don’t have **** but a cave to live inside and a corner to **** in rotten mouf. And by age 40...with no calcium in your body you’ll have a hunch back and breath that smells like a ****en garbage dump your poor degenerate.
              Last edited by Raggamuffin; 07-27-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Black culture currently in the USA is non accountability and to do as least amount of work as possible. The entitlement generation defeated the USA black culture.
                For this to be a boxing forum. It seems that you have a lot to say about politics on here. If you don't mind my asking, what college or university did you attend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  An AJ homer sperm donor, i won't waste my time with you!

Your known for defending everything AJ does or ignore the lies and contradictions he and Edwards Hearns spew to fit your pro AJ cheerleading agenda!

You call Wilder unreasonable yet Wilder had 50 million that AJ asked for but like a true coward he renigged on his own demand!

New Zealand ppv? Lmao go away AJ ball sucker, your hero told you to get ready to train and fight Wilder yourselves!

Do what your master says and get to training!
                  You won't waste your time with me, but you'll waste your time with me? Yeah, you're smart. You can tell you're American all right.

Tell me about the lies from Hearn and Joshua?

Don't ever say anyone has an agenda when Americans all over every forum have clear agenda's. You're psycho Nationalists. Everything is an agenda with you lot. So look up the meaning of irony. It will stop you looking stupid. Actually, scratch that, you'll always be stupid.

As the A side, you get to choose where you want to fight. He's chosen the UK. Wilder has to accept that. His biggest payday is waiting for him.

What is wrong with PPV in New Zealand? It's not just the US that has PPV you complete dribbler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    Golovkin got a percentage split for the first fight. All the big fights in history have been on splits. Wilder vs Joshua isnt Mayweather vs Maidana, it's a mega fight.

Trying to call Wilder a weak B side to justify the flat fee is terrible. He is the best heavyweight Joshua can fight. The revenue for their fight will far exceed that of Joshua Parker....and Parker got a percentage.
                    It's a big fight because of Joshua, not because of Wilder.

Maidana is a better and more proven fighter than Wilder. So yeah, that falls flat.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Wilder wasn't going to rubber stamp any document before reading it. They deliberately left the venue and date blank because it was a postdated contract for April 2019 anyhow. It was the typical classic Bait-and Switch tactic. There was never any intention by Team Joshua or Eddie Hearn on fighting Wilder in 2018. Had they decided to add those logistical aspects of the contract in writing; Chances are they could have been sued for breach of contract because there wasn't going to be a fight this year.
                      Hearn was working on the fight to be at the end of the year. Anything else as an excuse just comes from your deluded mind. You give hideous opinions and cast them off as fact, when all you are is deluded.

Comment

Working...
                      X