Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada vs. Orucuta, Ioka vs. Arroyo Set For Superfly 3, HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada vs. Orucuta, Ioka vs. Arroyo Set For Superfly 3, HBO

#SUPERFLY3 will be headlined by a 12 -round super flyweight clash between former world champion JUAN FRANCISCO El Gallo' ESTRADA, (36-3-0, 25 KO's), of Sonora, Mexico and two-time world title challenger FELIPE Galito' ORUCUTA, (36-4-0, 30 KO's), of Nicolas Romero, Mexico. Estrada vs. Orucuta is promoted in association with Zanfer Promotions
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sept 8th is hell of a boxing day

Comment

Ioka got this
      Nietes via UD
      Orucuta via UD

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Sept 8th is hell of a boxing day

It's too stacked

Amir Wan-King Khan against a bum

Porter V Garcia for the WBC 147 title + likely Benavidez V Dirrell for the WBC 168

Superfly 3 with this awesome tripleheader

and the UFC card with Woodley V Till

the latter 3 all on at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
          It's too stacked

Amir Wan-King Khan against a bum

Porter V Garcia for the WBC 147 title + likely Benavidez V Dirrell for the WBC 168

Superfly 3 with this awesome tripleheader

and the UFC card with Woodley V Till

the latter 3 all on at the same time
          Kownacki vs Martin I think as well. I'll be up late watching all this except that UFC nonsense...

Comment

great fights! i hope nietes and aston dont turn their fight into a stinker since pinoys are afraid to hit each other when they fight! no wonder there hasnt been many pinoy vs pinoy title fights! just like that ancajas vs sultan fight where ancajas the killer turned into a puzz!

Comment

This is weird : Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Arroyo was the target a few weeks back, looks like the matchmakers maybe setting up what should of taken place when both Estrada and Ioka were WBA champions at flyweight back in 2015.

This report caught me by surprise but the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to like it as memories of the old class of 112 flash through my mind.

Mcwilliams Arroyo vs. Kazuto Ioka is intriguing on so many levels : firstly it was a great fight at flyweight and still is at the new weight for both men ; I remember both Arroyo and Ioka being top five at 112 and really both arguably should of been champions given that many felt Arroyo beat Amnat Ruenroeng for the IBF in late 2014, a couple months later Kazuto made a significant mark in the sport beating Juan Carlos Reveco, in doing so Ioka became a three weight champion capturing the WBA -- deviating for a bit, that reminds me Juan Carlos Reveco apparently just finished his career on the last Superfly event vs. Donnie Nietes.

Further, as some of you know Kazuto Ioka is coming back against a top five Superfly-weight in Arroyo after a year into retirement as his debut in this weight class but it also means hes trying to join Roman Gonzalez to become a four weight champion and so is Donnie Nietes -- this is a special time in these weights people.

As for McWilliams Arroyo, he is putting his mandatory spot as the #1. for Rungivsai's WBC 115 title -- can you imagine Sirsacet Rungvisai vs. Kazuto Ioka?! It doesn't get easier for the Thai.

Comment

Showtime is gonna destroy this card in the ratings. I hope it does well.

Comment

Solid card, but definitely the worst of the Superfly cards so far. Estrada wins easily, Nietes probably wins easily. The other fight should be competitive but I like Arroyo in that one.

Comment

The guy who hbo created superfly cards for doesnt even fight on superfly cards anymore. smh

hopefully this is the last superfly card. the matchups are getting less intriguing every card

Comment

Working...
                    X