BREAKING: Donald Trump says he 'misspoke in Helsinki'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
      Trump: "I don't see why Russia would be responsible".

Trump supporters: "Yes! Exactly!"

Trump: "I misspoke, I meant the total opposite".

Trump supporters: "Yes! Exactly!"
      Lol, so very accurate when it comes to this forum.

Trump will soon flip flop back to saying there was no meddling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        How can we let this guy off the hook after backtracking of something as sensitive as this?

I'm actually appalled, and so should be everyone who voted, supported and embraces him for the upcoming election.

The House of Representatives should consider impeachment after this.
        For what? Barry knew or at least thought there was RUSSIA meddling!

The hidden state/FBI thought Hillary was gonna win and that they would catch Trumps hand in the
        cookie jar!

But Trump did win! Then you guys (the mud, Dems, lib's and the Deep State) went into cover up mode.

You guys hired Robert S. Mueller to begin the World’s most expensive Witch Hunt has found nothing on Russia & Trump so now they are looking at the rest of the World!"

It's been 2 years and almost 18 million!

Here's you collusion!

Hey sweethearts and cupcakes out there, tell me again of 8 years of military down sizing and cut backs. Zero to retreating Foreign Policy for 8 years.

You don't want to serve in our all volunteer military but you want to start WW III now that Barry & Michael are out of office.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          This is what I think of your judgment of me,
          Run weh, battybwoy!
          Only a battybwoy would show a next man him batty.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            For what? Barry knew or at least thought there was RUSSIA meddling!

The hidden state/FBI thought Hillary was gonna win and that they would catch Trumps hand in the
            cookie jar!

But Trump did win! Then you guys (the mud, Dems, lib's and the Deep State) went into cover up mode.

You guys hired Robert S. Mueller to begin the World’s most expensive Witch Hunt has found nothing on Russia & Trump so now they are looking at the rest of the World!"

It's been 2 years and almost 18 million!

Here's you collusion!

Hey sweethearts and cupcakes out there, tell me again of 8 years of military down sizing and cut backs. Zero to retreating Foreign Policy for 8 years.

You don't want to serve in our all volunteer military but you want to start WW III now that Barry & Michael are out of office.
            My friend...I suggest you look at the whole post again

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              How can we let this guy off the hook after backtracking of something as sensitive as this?

I'm actually appalled, and so should be everyone who voted, supported and embraces him for the upcoming election.

The House of Representatives should consider impeachment after this.

You dolts, MAGA 2020

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                You're obsessed. Why are you still talking about that challenge? Bobby got embarrassed and ran away, fool. Say what you want about disqualifications....his punkass is in hiding. I put his ass on a milk carton -- exactly what would have happened to you if you weren't such a pvssy.

Now back on topic, deflecting to Obama? lol. You could have done better than that. Oh, that's right. You're a coward.

Carry on, Black Dempsey.
                The challenge is why you are here following me around for attention with your hurt feelings. Move on.

Comment

before the poosy hats were fearmongering about trump having the nuclear codes and not being presidential. now...he is treasonous for not acting like ricardo mayorga in front of putin and starting WW3 with Russia at a press conference. it's unbelievable how transparent these idiots are.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    before the poosy hats were fearmongering about trump having the nuclear codes and not being presidential. now...he is treasonous for not acting like ricardo mayorga in front of putin and starting WW3 with Russia at a press conference. it's unbelievable how transparent these idiots are.
                    Be honest. You sided with trump when he “misspoke” and sided with trump when he corrected himself didn’t you

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      The challenge is why you are here following me around for attention with your hurt feelings. Move on.
                      Why would I follow you around about a challenge? It matters to me not what you think about the challenge. The shlt is over and the f@g bltch that you tried to ride for is in hiding. End of story.

I came in here to read about Trump and the first response is you deflecting to Obama. Seems it's your feelings that were hurt, you ball-less coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X