Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are fans losing patience with GGG? Will he be forced to step up now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    I don't know what these idiots want. GGG just fought the number one contender in the division in a close fight. I even thought Jacobs won. Unbelievable.
    And barely got out of that fight. That's the problem.

All Golovkin/Jacobs did was prove TBE right all along.

"...just got outboxed by a welterweight..."

"...straight up and down, no special effects, I mean that's easy work...'

"...why doesn't he fight Ward then?"

It's like Chocolatito, these two guys look spectacular against lower class fighters, but when they step up the competition, they're made to look ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      I'm not even a GGG fan and picked Jacobs to win. Exactly why I see it as it is. I wasn't even into this silly back and forth arguments until I noticed the stupidity of it all.

HBO offered the fight to both Ward and GGG and Ward said no. And Ward can't even deny it.
      We have a winner and the haters will still cry and live in their own fantasy world.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        And barely got out of that fight. That's the problem.

All Golovkin/Jacobs did was prove TBE right all along.

"...just got outboxed by a welterweight..."

"...straight up and down, no special effects, I mean that's easy work...'

"...why doesn't he fight Ward then?"

It's like Chocolatito, these two guys look spectacular against lower class fighters, but when they step up the competition, they're made to look ordinary.
        If GGG got exposed by Jacobs then what happened to Floyd vs the much lesser skilled Maidana?

Floyd got totally destroyed by Maidana with your logic.

Floyd got ruined and embarrassed by Maidana, Cotto, Castillo, Judah, and Pacquiao, he didnt win any of these fights if you claim Jacobs won vs GGG.

Keep living in your dream world, get manipulated by sub 80 IQ Floyd Mayweather who cant even take his own kids to school, who can barely read and not even write properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          If GGG got exposed by Jacobs then what happened to Floyd vs the much lesser skilled Maidana?

Floyd got totally destroyed by Maidana with your logic.
          Floyd had an incompetent ref in Tony Weeks plus he chose to fight Maidana in the trench to show Broner how it was done. Let's talk about the second fight - where Maidana got so frustrated getting outboxed that he had to bite the hand that fed him. Literally.

Floyd got ruined and embarrassed by Maidana
          Not even close.

Cotto,
          Got completely outboxed and handled, evident by the cutover showing Cotto's kids depressed and dejected.

Castillo,
          Most that actually watched the fight know that Floyd, with ONE hand, eeked out a close victory that night.

Judah,
          A Judah that got so frustrated he had to hit TBE in the nuts.

and Pacquiao,
          Who got embarrassed over 12 and then made up an excuse about a hurt shoulder to try and get a rematch.

Done.

Comment

what is it with this morons and egypt?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Problem with GGG fans is that they can't debate/argue for their guy. If I was a GGG supporter i'd become the #1 enemy for GGG haters. I would know what to argue, what to highlight, how to break down fantasy fights, give real reasons.

All I see GGG supporters doing is deflecting horribly, bringing in other names, pointing fingers, making things race-driven. They have a "No, you!" style of debating, also "slick AA fghlkjhfsfd", "ABC titles must be collected!", "So and so on PED's!", "ducking".

Their debates are so garbage, it's pretty much agenda driven, that's why. GGG is a good fighter but more than half his fans suck, maybe 2-3 good one's off the dome, szef, josef, natas, i'm sure there's more but more suck than not.
              And all I hear is A side doe from wannabe promoters and financial planners on this site.

Comment

He fights whoever he pleases and their is nothing cry babies like you can do about it. To bad if you don't like it. You can hate him all you want but you can't tell him who he must fight. He has a team that actually likes him and have his best interests in mind to do that. He never ducked Ward who fights two weight classes above his weight class. His goal is to get all the middleweight belts and Ward doesn't have one. On top of that Ward isn't even a big money fight. Ward is just a very high risk low reward fight that no fighter takes. You screamed bloody murder when Brook challenged him and he accepted because both the Saunders and Eubank fights fell through and he was running out of time. But you insist he fight Ward who outweighs him much more than he outweighed Brook if he outweighed Brook at all. You are a hypocrite with a double standard just for GGG. GGG's plan is to KO Saunders and take his belt and then fight Canelo. If you don't like his plan go cry a river.

Comment

TS claimed Jacobs was gonna beat GGG and now is asking for GGG to step up.

Is Jacobs included now as the Monroe's and Wade's of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                    I've noticed that his aura of invincibility has subsided a lot since he ducked Ward, got tagged up by Brook and last but not least exposed by Jacobs.

Now that fans are sick of the Willie monroes and Dominic Wades of the boxing game will the pressure be on to get it on with the likes of Ward and alvarez???

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Problem with GGG fans is that they can't debate/argue for their guy. If I was a GGG supporter i'd become the #1 enemy for GGG haters. I would know what to argue, what to highlight, how to break down fantasy fights, give real reasons.

All I see GGG supporters doing is deflecting horribly, bringing in other names, pointing fingers, making things race-driven. They have a "No, you!" style of debating, also "slick AA fghlkjhfsfd", "ABC titles must be collected!", "So and so on PED's!", "ducking".

Their debates are so garbage, it's pretty much agenda driven, that's why. GGG is a good fighter but more than half his fans suck, maybe 2-3 good one's off the dome, szef, josef, natas, i'm sure there's more but more suck than not.
                      Im not a fan of GGG but this thread is just dumb and it is useless to argue... He just fought the second best MW... Didnt he? So whats the point of this thread? A dummy like TS is race driven as ****. So...

Comment

Working...
                      X