Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: "Brook Would Be Soft If He Drops Title To Avoid His Mandatory (Spence Jr)"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan's speech sounds slurred. He should retire.

Comment

I love that Khan says he fought Judah and Garcia because they were his mandatories, errrr not they weren't. Both of those guys had belts, Judah the IBF and Garcia the WBC so they were absolutely not his mandatories.

I agree with another poster on here, Khan should retire, he hasn't improved since the Judah fight, that was his peak and he's done now. Might as well cash out against Brook and jack it in.

Comment

Originally posted by GRANDSLAM View Post
        I love that Khan says he fought Judah and Garcia because they were his mandatories, errrr not they weren't. Both of those guys had belts, Judah the IBF and Garcia the WBC so they were absolutely not his mandatories.

I agree with another poster on here, Khan should retire, he hasn't improved since the Judah fight, that was his peak and he's done now. Might as well cash out against Brook and jack it in.
        Khan is completely delusional of how good he is. He thinks he's a top 10 P4P fighter when in reality, he's B-level AT BEST.

Comment

Working...
        X