Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the fight you enjoyed watching a guy lose the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlappyJoe View Post
    Khan was undefeated up until that fight. He had a fairly large casual following in the UK but anyone with just a tiny insight into boxing knew that he'd only been fighting bums and that as soon as someone fought back he'd be exposed. The thing that got to me about Amir was how ****y and arrogant he was without any real backing - there'd been plenty of signs that his chin was shakey and to see the public being cheated for PPV after PPV was just sickening.

Anyway I didn't know much about Prescott on the night so just assumed it was another bum, but being a fan of the sweet science I picked up a free stream online anyway. Let's just say Amir wasn't the only one picking his jaw up off the floor ten seconds into that fight! The one-two for the first knockdown is like watching justice for robbing so many casual boxing fans.
    The Prescott fight was Khan's first on PPV as far as I can remember.

So yeah, nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
      Yes boxing is all about knockouts, but threads like these make the people posting in them seem sick and sadistic, I mean people claim they were happy when they see someone motionless on the floor.
      You make a great point and this thread is not about seeing people get badly injured, it's more about seeing people humiliated or eating humble pie. I would never take enjoyment out of seeing someone get KO'd badly.

Comment

When Hatton got ko'd by Mayweather. Those brits booed our national anthem and all that. It was beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Never gave a happier reaction than when Marquez knocked Pacquiao out cold. I felt like a child who finally got something that he wanted for Christmas.

Close second was when Mayweather retaliated against Ortiz, knocking him out after getting blatantly fouled. The way it happened too, a "sucker punch" was what made it even better.
          I laughed for like 5 minutes straight after Floyd did that...my gf at the time thought I was crazy. The only fighter she liked was Khan too

Comment

garcia-khan for me

also lopez-ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              To me is has to be when Barrera whooped the living shit out of Hamed. It was virtually a shutout except for that BS point deduction in the 12th. He took Hamed's soul.

What's yours?
              Same for me. Naz was a clown. I loved every minute of that schooling.

Comment

Pac
                Rios
                Khan
                Berto 2x
                Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 12-21-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

I enjoy seeing guys win

But hate to see anyone lose

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    To me is has to be when Barrera whooped the living shit out of Hamed. It was virtually a shutout except for that BS point deduction in the 12th. He took Hamed's soul.

What's yours?
                    Junior Jones tko over Barrera. They made Barrera out to be this unstoppable monster, and Junior clocked his ass with one right hand. Babied his ass back to reality.

Comment

Pacquiao Marquez IV

Guerrero Berto

Comment

Working...
                      X