No announcement yet.

Hate and Hypocrisy: British fight fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate and Hypocrisy: British fight fans

Khan should've just stayed over in England like Ricky Hatton, picked up a paper title and padded his record out to 43-0 to become a household name. Oh hang on, that wouldn't have been acceptable because to understand the real hate and hypocrisy of the limey Brit fight fans, you must realise that Khan has an army of haters because he's (1) Muslim, and (2) Pakistani - they're just cowards to admit it.

Where's all the top-10 fighters Calzaghe fought in his division? Forget his light-heavy fights, look at his career at the then ultra-weak 168lb division and name the top-10 contenders he fought in his division. There's 4 or 5 out of 21 fights.

They say he's arrogant. They say he talks too much. They even say he's a bad driver. What a joke. The hate and hypocrisy from some British fight fans makes me sick to the stomach.

I'm not a Khan fan but I hope he bounces back to the top to get the last laugh against the cowards out there.

Most of those hating on Khan are from the US (like you?)

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
      Khan should've just stayed over in England like Ricky Hatton, picked up a paper title and padded his record out to 43-0 to become a household name. Oh hang on, that wouldn't have been acceptable because to understand the real hate and hypocrisy of the limey Brit fight fans, you must realise that Khan has an army of haters because he's (1) Muslim, and (2) Pakistani - they're just cowards to admit it.

Where's all the top-10 fighters Calzaghe fought in his division? Forget his light-heavy fights, look at his career at the then ultra-weak 168lb division and name the top-10 contenders he fought in his division. There's 4 or 5 out of 21 fights.

They say he's arrogant. They say he talks too much. They even say he's a bad driver. What a joke. The hate and hypocrisy from some British fight fans makes me sick to the stomach.

I'm not a Khan fan but I hope he bounces back to the top to get the last laugh against the cowards out there.
      Wipe your eye's fatty

Comment

im white ass brit and i love khan. i don't care about him talking crap or him being a pakistani.

Comment

Oh Please STFU............. Naseem Hamed had an army of haters so did Eubank, what do they have in common with Khan?

Comment

cleverly has the chance to be the next british all time great. as long as he takes no chances he can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Oh Please STFU............. Naseem Hamed had an army of haters so did Eubank, what do they have in common with Khan?
              They're not white?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                They're not white?
                They were arrogant ****s that thought they were better than they actually were and demanded respect, same thing with Degale.

Now look at the most loved fighters like Bruno, Hatton, Benn. They were just regular genuinely nice guys.

Comment

Comment

khan strikes me as a humble nice dude who loves the sport, he isnt even close to prince naz or eubank in terms of confidence or showboating

the british mentality is about being a loser, thats why we are **** at every sport, soon as a british sport star shows a bit of confidence he's ridiculed

the british have no confidence thus they are ****e

Comment

Working...
                    X