No announcement yet.

LeBron And Wade Mock Dirk Before Game 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron And Wade Mock Dirk Before Game 5

Very strong character work here, Dwyane Wade(notes) and LeBron James(notes). Your hilarious pre-Game 5 send-up of an ailing Dirk Nowitzki(notes) definitely shows that you've spent some time getting the mannerisms and mindset of a sick 7-foot German down pat. Check out Bill Hader and Taran Killam over here.

I especially like how the Miami Heat stars let their team apparel handle the "very hot with a 102-degree fever" aspect of their impersonations. As was discussed earlier this year on an episode of the comedy podcast Jordan, Jesse, Go!, when you've got a perfect comedy outfit — like Martin Lawrence's Big Momma suit, for example, or T-shirts and hats with the word "Heat" and a picture of fire on them — a smart performer doesn't gild the lily by trying to add actual jokes. Just let the suit do the work, trust that your audience is sophisticated enough to make the connection, and the let the brain-smiles roll. It's basically the Rebus puzzle of laughing.

It's also good that Wade and James got some yukles (yuks + chuckles) in before Game 5, since there wasn't a whole lot for them to laugh about afterward. You've got to take your opportunities where you find them. In the words of the poet, "Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt and laugh like you're making fun of a sick person who's dinging you up for 27-and-9 a night."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...ysp_frm_woah=1

video available in the link

lolllllllllllllll

Comment

Can they mock Dirk holding the NBA championship over their pampered ***** asses?

Comment

Fuuck those two biitch-nigas!!! (no racist)

Sure hope the Heat lose so I can spam the fuuck out of this gif I made!!!

Comment

I'd expect this from Bosh and LBJ...Very dissapointed in D-Wade .

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            I'd expect this from Bosh and LBJ...Very dissapointed in D-Wade .

Wade was really coughing...lebron was just practicing his 4th quarter choking

Comment

Wade has no right to even mock anyone, ever. Wasn't he the guy that hurt his shoulder so bad, that he needed a wheelchair to go back to the locker room. Seriously, if you can NOT walk cause of a shoulder, wtf does that say about you?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Wade has no right to even mock anyone, ever. Wasn't he the guy that hurt his shoulder so bad, that he needed a wheelchair to go back to the locker room. Seriously, if you can NOT walk cause of a shoulder, wtf does that say about you?

Lmao!
                What a biitch!!
                I broke my scapula (Shoulder blade) its one of the biggest bones in your body and I didnt need a wheelchair!!!
                Bahahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Why are people so emotional about little sht these days,who cares they were clowning around.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X