No announcement yet.

Tomato cans you always enjoyed watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
    Interestingly, Mayweather once named him his toughest career opponent (& the quote I think was from only just prior to his last opponent in Mosley).
    Not too suprising really, fighters who keep their hands low and are unpredictable etc are usually quite awkward too fight.

Comment

Former British heavyweigh Noel Quarless is my favourite tomato can.. Fast hands and loved a tear up but was sadly lacking in the chin department.. Had good ko wins over Euro champs John L Gardner and Anders Ekland as well as a points win over a faded former WBA champ John Tate..

Comment

Antonio Margarito- I enjoyed every second if Mosley and pac beating the cheating, lying, **** out of his soul!

Comment

Originally posted by mr gor View Post
          yeah nah

Augustus isn't a tomato can
          I was two minds about it, journeyman/tomato can. If by tomato can people mean a guy that's brought in to get knocked out in 3 rounds -- then I don't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Antonio Margarito- I enjoyed every second if Mosley and pac beating the cheating, lying, **** out of his soul!
            Would you ever say that to him if you were to meet him?

Comment

Augustus was too skilled to be considered a can, he could have won a title if it wasn't for horrific career mismanagement.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                Augustus was too skilled to be considered a can, he could have won a title if it wasn't for horrific career mismanagement.
                Looking at some of the ABC titleists today,its incredibe to think that augustus didnt pick up some sort of world strap

Comment

Wouldn't say he was truly a tomato can, but George Chaplin was nice for a couple of years.Remember Vampire Johnson also.

Comment

Remember Jaime Howe? Check out his fight with Alex Stewart! Another guy that loved to get hit!! Jimmy Thunder would always charge out living up to his surname. Then he'd get go out like lightening a lot of the time! When Tommy Morrison'd get knocked out, "Oops, gotta go back to the gym!!" The funniest is watching a guy dance around showboating like he was the best in the world, then get KO'd in one. Did you see Hembrick-Word?!

Comment

Currently, Hank Lundy is one of my favorite fighters to watch. Alas, he's rapidly degrading into a can de tomatoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X