Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People need to calm down, there's hope on the horizon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to calm down, there's hope on the horizon.

Chad Dawson messed up in their first meeting but it's clear that he is a more talented fighter than Jean Pascal. When they meet in the summer we will be rid of the bum that is holding the titles at 175. Sucks for B Hop, but it isn't like Pascal is going to have a strangle hold on the division and hold it hostage like Calzaghe did. Pascal has to fight Dawson next and a motivated Dawson will put an ass beating on his plodding ass. BHop will then run for the hills when a December 2011 matchup between him and Dawson is mentioned though.

do any of you guys have the post fight conference?
    and i couldn't agree more, Dawson will beat Pascal in their next fight

Comment

Dawson gave too many of the early rounds up. I don't like Dawson, I think he's overrated but I know for a fact, this guy is better than Pascal that's for sure. A motivated Chad Dawson would make Pascal look foolish. Would a motivated Chad Dawson make Bernard look foolish? No way in hell.

Comment

I also think a motivated Dawson KO's him....but that's the thing, Dawson seems to have lost that hunger and spark he had....we'll see how he looks in his next fight, maybe he's hungry to climb back on top....guy has crazy skills

Comment

Dawson aint capable of matching the performance Hopkins put on, because for one thing he's not a good inside fighter. But just like you said, since Pascal aint even that good to begin with hopefully Dawson can beat him. Chad just doesn't have a mean streak about him and just coasts through rounds too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Dawson aint capable of matching the performance Hopkins put on, because for one thing he's not a good inside fighter. But just like you said, since Pascal aint even that good to begin with hopefully Dawson can beat him. Chad just doesn't have a mean streak about him and just coasts through rounds too much.
            That's why I'm not too sure about a Dawson victory rematching Pascal. Pascal will be motivated, and I'm not sure Dawson wants it enough. That first loss might have told us a lot.

I'm still a Dawson fan, and I think he needed that loss to wake him up, but I'm by no means sure about a victory.

Comment

I actually think the WBC told Pascal to rematch Hopkins immediately if Hopkins is willing to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                I actually think the WBC told Pascal to rematch Hopkins immediately if Hopkins is willing to accept it.
                I thought that Dawson has the option to fight Pascal if he wants, no matter what Hop or the WBC want.

Comment

Pascal isnt a bum, that word gets used to much.

Comment

Pascal isn't a bum.

B-hop is one of the best fighters I have ever seen at not letting an opponent get off and besides, no one looks good against him.

If that was Chad he would have looked just as bad and more than likely worse against Bernard.

Comment

Working...
                    X