No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty - BLACK OPS Premiere Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Call Of Duty - BLACK OPS Premiere Trailer

Game is mainly set in Vietnam,i could see this being better then MW2,Vietnam is a VERY intresting setting

maybe....im not much of a fan of treyarchs works.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      I agree, Infinity Ward>>>>>>>>>>>>> Treyarch. Treyarch are the B team that fill in the gap until the next Infinity Ward COD. The Infinity Ward management have left and made a new company called Respawn Entertainment, so don't be surprised if 2011's COD is a disappointment too.
      Last edited by Rick Grimes; 05-01-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        I agree, Infinity Ward>>>>>>>>>>>>> Treyarch. Treyarch are the B team that fill in the gap until the next Infinity Ward COD.
        aye

and the funny thing is, IW is in the process of splitting up big time.... there's a new company forming with a lot of ex IW workers, since Activision shafted IW so bad on MW2...

whatever IW's next FPS is, im getting it

Comment

i cant wait for that game. it looks really sick.

Comment

best thing about world at war was limbs would fly off..other then that game was just weird i couldnt get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              aye

and the funny thing is, IW is in the process of splitting up big time.... there's a new company forming with a lot of ex IW workers, since Activision shafted IW so bad on MW2...

whatever IW's next FPS is, im getting it
              How did they get shafted?

Comment

best thing about world at war was limbs would fly off..other then that game was just weird i couldnt get into it.
                It wasn't too bad, but it just felt like I wasp laying COD 3 alllllllllll over again.

I hope this one has a gripping storyline in the vein of MW, but that ain't going to happen, its going to be a campaign to save Vietnam, following the exploits of one or two soldiers as they fight in different fronts.

Comment

Working...
                X