No announcement yet.

Israel's eased blockade 'still crippling' Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
    I knew I'd hear from all five of you(3-4 people though) thats how you guys work, as a gang. You guys can't survive with the other following your post saying "wow good post" and kissing each other where the sun don't shine.

I have been watching everytime some one doesn''t agree you have to respond with immature insults. And you have to do it like some gang of e-thugs. I watched as your gang attacked posters Squeal and poet. I don't even know these guys but it is cowardly finding courage only in a group.

Look through all these threads you have polluted the lounge with over the last 9 months, it's always the same thing. And I'm not the only one that is getting tired of it.

You came into this thread and immediately spouted utter nonsense just to divert the attention from the real issue.

You are a silly Zionist propagandist and there are many of those posters here, like you, who always come into these threads, whose initial purpose is to inform, yet you and your anti-Palestine, pro-Zionist crew, with your jaded and warped agenda like to propagate your BS.

There is no gang, and that is a figment of your imagination. There are many posters on here who support the cause of the Palestinian people, so I guess you are referring to those posters. Squealpiggy is hated by many posters and in fact Tunney is actually e-friends with Poet.

That throws your entire theory out the window.

These threads, which you claim have been polluting the lounge, are meant to inform, if you do not like to be informed, then don't click the thread and immediately try to propagate your nonsense, Mr. ZIONIST.

I have seen you and your gang of Anti-Palestinians in threads like these for months, trying to deviate the real purpose of the topic and enforce your pro-Israel agenda.

You are a total failure.

Comment

I knew I'd hear from all five of you(3-4 people though) thats how you guys work, as a gang. You guys can't survive with the other following your post saying "wow good post" and kissing each other where the sun don't shine.

I have been watching everytime some one doesn''t agree you have to respond with immature insults. And you have to do it like some gang of e-thugs. I watched as your gang attacked posters Squeal and poet. I don't even know these guys but it is cowardly finding courage only in a group.

Look through all these threads you have polluted the lounge with over the last 9 months, it's always the same thing. And I'm not the only one that is getting tired of it.
      Shut up, ****.

You're only describing the dishonest faggotry of those 'guys' (squeal and the pathetic bottomfeeders who hide behind his skirts) you're defending.

Comment

Perhaps Pakistan should not have embraced terrorism, things might be different.
        Perhaps if you didn't embrace terrorism you would know what I was talking about.

Pakistan has been accused by Bangladesh, India, Afghanistan, Iran and other nations (including the United States,[1][2] and the United Kingdom[3]) of its involvement in the terrorism in Kashmir, India and Afghanistan.[4] Satellite imagery from the FBI [5] and data produced by India's Research and Analysis Wing suggest the existence of several terrorist camps in Pakistan, with at least one militant admitting to being trained in the country.[6] The JKLF, a militant outfit considered a terrorist group by the Indian government, has admitted to having more than 3,000 of its militants trained in Pakistan.[7] Many nonpartisan sources believe that officials within Pakistan’s military and the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) sympathize with and aid Islamic terrorists, saying that the "ISI has provided covert but well-documented support to terrorist groups active in Kashmir, including the al-Qaeda affiliate Jaish-e-Mohammed".[8] Though Pakistan had previously denied involvement in terrorist activities in Kashmir, President Asif Ali Zardari admitted in July 2010 [9] that terrorist outfits had been "deliberately created and nurtured" by past governments "as a policy to achieve some short-term tactical objectives". In October 2010, former Pakistan President and former head of the Pakistan Army Pervez Musharraf revealed that Pakistani armed forces trained militant groups to fight Indian forces in Kashmir.[10] Many Kashmiri militant groups designated as terrorist organizations by the US still maintain their headquarters in Pakistan-administered Kashmir. This is cited by the Indian government as further proof that Pakistan supports terrorism. Many of the terrorist organisations are banned by the UN, but continue to operate under different names. Even the normally reticent United Nations Organization (UNO) has also publicly increased pressure on Pakistan on its inability to control its Afghanistan border and not restricting the activities of Taliban leaders who have been declared by the UN as terrorists.[11][12] Both the federal and state governments in India continue to accuse Pakistan of helping several banned terrorist organizations like ULFA in Assam.[13] Experts believe that the ISI has also been involved in training and supplying Chechen militants.

Pakistan is said to be a haven for terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda,[45] Lashkar-e-Omar, Lashkar-e-Toiba, and Sipah-e-Sahaba. Pakistan is accused of giving aid to the Taliban, "which include[s] soliciting funding for the Taliban, bankrolling Taliban operations, providing diplomatic support as the Taliban's virtual emissaries abroad, arranging training for Taliban fighters, recruiting skilled and unskilled manpower to serve in Taliban armies, planning and directing offensives, providing and facilitating shipments of ammunition and fuel, and on several occasions apparently directly providing combat support," as stated by the Human Rights Watch.[46] The US has stated that the next attack on the US could originate in Pakistan.[47] Another militant outfit, the JKLF, has openly admitted that more than 3,000 militants from various nationalities were still being trained.[7] Other resources also concur, stating that Pakistan’s military and ISI both include personnel who sympathize with and help Islamic militants, adding that "ISI has provided covert but well-documented support to terrorist groups active in Kashmir, including Jaish-e-Mohammed."[8] Pakistan has denied any involvement in the terrorist activities in Kashmir, arguing that it only provides political and moral support to the secessionist groups. Many Kashmiri groups also maintain their headquarters in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, which is cited as further proof by the Indian Government. The normally reticent United Nations Organization (UNO) has also publicly increased pressure on Pakistan on its inability to control its Afghanistan border and not restricting the activities of Taliban leaders who have been declared by the UN as terrorists.[11][12]

But this trend seems to have come to a halt as the Pakistan Army continues to mount massive military operations against the Taliban and other militants in the country's Tribal Areas. This has resulted in the Taliban regularly attacking Pakistan Army convoys and encampments, even killing civilians that help the Pakistan Army. In what was seen as a reversal of trends and a failure of NATO forces in Afghanistan, 600 Taliban fighters crossed the border from Afghanistan into Pakistan on January 11, 2009 but were made to retreat by a contingent of the Pakistan Army.[48] The Islamic Republic of Pakistan has been branded frequently as a "Haven for Terrorism"[citation needed] and is considered among the most dangerous nations in the world.[49][50] The country, with the second largest Muslim population in the world, harbours some of the most dangerous Islamic terrorist organizations in the world, including the Lashkar-e-Toiba, the Jaish-e-Mohammed, the Harkat-ul-Mujahideen and the Hizbul Mujahideen.[51][52] The Pakistani intelligence agency, the ISI, is believed to be aiding these organizations in eradicating perceived enemies or those opposed to their cause, including India, Russia, China, Israel, the US, the UK and other members of NATO.[53][54][55][56]

^^^^^^It's amazing how a thread about Israel's suffocating blockade on Gaza lead to this response from our very own resident pro-Israel lackey.

Two completely separate issues. Yet this is a typical Zionist trick of diverting attention from the real issue and transferring the blame from the real criminals, Israel, to a group of people who are miles apart.

You exposed yourself and what you stand for Zionist ****.

You filthy propaganda is not welcome here you moron.

Comment

damn stones is putting some work here

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
            damn stones is putting some work here
            RINGG and his nonsense got ****ted on,

Comment

Its not just that Stoney is anally raping this guy, but its just how utterly misinformed and sadly confused people like him are.

I mean it would almost be tragic if Stoney wasn't making it so hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                You came into this thread and immediately spouted utter nonsense just to divert the attention from the real issue.

You are a silly Zionist propagandist and there are many of those posters here, like you, who always come into these threads, whose initial purpose is to inform, yet you and your anti-Palestine, pro-Zionist crew, with your jaded and warped agenda like to propagate your BS.

There is no gang, and that is a figment of your imagination. There are many posters on here who support the cause of the Palestinian people, so I guess you are referring to those posters. Squealpiggy is hated by many posters and in fact Tunney is actually e-friends with Poet.

That throws your entire theory out the window.

These threads, which you claim have been polluting the lounge, are meant to inform, if you do not like to be informed, then don't click the thread and immediately try to propagate your nonsense, Mr. ZIONIST.

I have seen you and your gang of Anti-Palestinians in threads like these for months, trying to deviate the real purpose of the topic and enforce your pro-Israel agenda.

You are a total failure.
                Based by how you use the term, Zionist means anyone opposed to terrorism and that doesn't embrace your radical, baised and anti social propaganda, then yes I am a Zionist!!
                If the term means anyone opposed to your blabing on with a neo-nazi/Anti-Semite hate, then yes I am a Zionist.
                Unfortunite you are limited to playing the "Zionist" card everytime some on stands up to you and your accounts or ethugs.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                  Its not just that Stoney is anally raping this guy, but its just how utterly misinformed and sadly confused people like him are.

I mean it would almost be tragic if Stoney wasn't making it so hilarious.
                  wow good post

Comment

'ethugs'

What an ultramaroon.

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINWHITE View Post
                      wow good post

Anyone who believes in boxcutter mythology gets nothing from me. There's no reasoning with these people though.

If they're gonna believe 19 patsies brought down a multitrillion security/intelligence apparatus being directed by some guy in a cave, well then there's not much you can really say to them.

That's some Alice in Wonderland shit if you ask me.

Let them eat cake.

Comment

Working...
                      X