Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a fighter in 147-160 to beat Hagler and Hearns.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearns vs Golovkin, could easily end up just like Hearn's vs Duran I........

Golovkin has never faced a puncher like Hearn's ever! plus Hearns is a fighter with a massive reach, and elite level boxing skills! every-time Golovkin steps inside of the ring, he gets hit often! When you are facing Thomas Hearn's, its not a good idea to get hit often....
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-15-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thraxox View Post
      ggg? Lara? Charlo? Canelo?
      Golovkin .

Comment

I take that back about Canelo. Frankly he would gas. Canelo isnt built for perpetual speed and combos at 154 the way smaller guys are. For example Pac vs Cotto. Yes Cotto is a quick combo puncher but he is also a strong heavy built welter where Pac physically is more acclimated to run circles around the lumbersome Miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
          GGG has the best shot...other than him I don't see anyone realistically with a shot

But we haven't seen GGG fight anyone near that level or respect...and what happens if Hearns lands that right hand...
          GGG will see the punch and his forehead will be there instead of a chin. And Hearns will break his hand - the same happened with him against Hagler.

Comment

Demetrius Andrade schools both of these fools. That is of course, provided he doesn't pull out of negotiations or mysteriously goes missing for a number of years, oww, or get stripped for being inactive.

Comment

noFUHKINGbody

Comment

I can possibly see Golovkin icing Hearns at 160 (who was frightening at WW but probably too chinny at MW for Golvokin), but otherwise, I got nothing. Hagler beats everyone to death today, and -- god knows -- would tear the head off the Golovkin who fought Brook.

There's no one today that could beat Hearns at 147. He would outbox everyone, and probably send Thurman to the morgue.

Comment

Triple G has a chance. GGG vs Hearns/Hagler are great, mythical match-ups.

Comment

I think GGG, Canelo, Thurman, and Brook have a chance.

Comment

No one in this current division.

Comment

Working...
                      X