No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland in Training, Reunites With Ann Wolfe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Hey stupid ass....Majority means one had it a draw. If one had it for Canelo it would be a split decision. Don't let me see you around here anymore until you learn something about Boxing. Ass hole.
    Lol, see me? Excuse me, still a blind judge for a coward. No one should've had Canelo winning 3 rds max without being a moron. Floyd took that boy to school

Comment

Peekaboo...still here btw

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        still a blind judge for a coward.
        So youre admitting that Fraud Pedcheater Jr lost to Jose Luis Castillo by at least 4 points. Maybe you're not as stupid as you try to be.

Comment

man james is THRUUUUUUU

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Anyone remember the funny theory that they split because they were having sex and it made things awkward, lol.
            Was it awkward because Wolfe has a bigger dick than Kirkland?

Comment

Originally posted by gdub27 View Post
              I think ann likes the vagina
              Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              I think she only likes the ladies.
              She has kids. So that means she's bi or had the D for money.

Comment

He was exposed in his last bout ...change in trainer will not make any difference ...anytime he steps up to world-class he loses... he was exposed badly, worse than the beating he took...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  This guy is a ****ing idiot..EVERY DAMN TIME HE LEAVES ANN HE GETS BRUTALLY STOPPED OR GOES TO PRISON...Ann should have str8 up told Kirkland **** him
                  Ann would not have made a difference in the Canelo fight. His chin is bad and she hasn't been able to teach him defense.

Comment

Kirkland's problems outside the ring have cost him a lot of money. Constant beefs with his own team. He's had multiple beefs with his own managers, promoters, trainers which is why he is so inactive killing fights and letting paydays just float away. Kirkland in the ring win or lose gives exciting fights and there is a demand for that fighting style. Dude just needs to get his act together stay with 1 trainer and just fight. Kirkland has ONLY fought 3 times in basically 5 years. And the Canelo fight is the only time he's had a long break after a loss. The rest of his long layoffs were AFTER wins killing his momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      This guy is a ****ing idiot..EVERY DAMN TIME HE LEAVES ANN HE GETS BRUTALLY STOPPED OR GOES TO PRISON...Ann should have str8 up told Kirkland **** him
                      Kirkland got mad at ann the man after seeing him/her in the shower hanging a soul pole. she / he has promised to hide it. so Kirkland bought a box of condoms so they can make up

Comment

Working...
                      X