Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Klitschko Declining, I Could Beat Him Tomorrow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
    4 accounts bc i've had school emails that have been shut down u clown..u might not know how college works, cut after a while after u leave the school they terminate your email account
    Why would I or anyone else care about any other accounts you might have had? So I assumed you meant that you had four accounts on this forum.

Comment

my god... how is he taking on toughter guys? whyte doesnt beat scott or stiverne...cornsh??? really?? and lets be honest wilder didnt have the promotional push early that joshua has..so yes he has some terrible early fights and they did feed him bums too long, but he performed during his biggest fights... but u didnt answer the question...if he fights a top 10 guy next are they still going to hate?? if he beat povetkin the will still hate..explain that part to me..i didnt say all are racist i said it exist in the sport and its all over these comment boards

and ppl Joshua bc the person they hate is wilder and they want him to beat him dont blind yourself..and uk fans are desperate so they would latch on to a purple fighter if they had lol...uk fans basically want to say they have the best fighter in the world..us fans have pooped on having the best fighter in the world for the last ten years bc he wasnt the right color, bc of the style, and all other excuses..
      I meant Joshua has fought the tougher fights relative to his experience. Of course wilder has fought the better fighters as he's had triple the fights. Wilder will get respect from me n others if he beats pov

Comment

pbc is horrible? no i'd say they quality and quanity. 90% of their top guys have fought a tough opponent in a years time some have fought 2..i'd say wilder and stevenson are the only two that havent had a huge fight under pbc..and the world is that wilder is fightin a top 5 hw next...and stevenson fonfara is the 2nd or 3rd best fight at LHW and they are giving you that im sure.

the hate they get is terrible considering they have only been around a year and have provided great upsets of young prospects and fights that had more views than any other fight.
        You obviously are not setting the bar very high for great fights. Even the few decent fights that I have seen on PBC were fights that no one really wanted to watch. But I'm hard core so I will watch any boxing. But then again I didn't watch the one last night or the one before that so I most be getting soft. No seriously if I'm not bothering to watch them what the hell do you think the casual fan is doing??

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
          I meant Joshua has fought the tougher fights relative to his experience. Of course wilder has fought the better fighters as he's had triple the fights. Wilder will get respect from me n others if he beats pov
          maybe you and they after that you'll open your eyes and see that nobody cares if he wins..they want him to lose..the dont care if duhap did it they just want him to lose..and if he does win u'll see blatant racism/hate...either is terrble

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            You obviously are not setting the bar very high for great fights. Even the few decent fights that I have seen on PBC were fights that no one really wanted to watch. But I'm hard core so I will watch any boxing. But then again I didn't watch the one last night or the one before that so I most be getting soft. No seriously if I'm not bothering to watch them what the hell do you think the casual fan is doing??
            no one really wanted to watch huck glowacki?
            peterongarcia?
            bronerporter
            leequillen
            thurmanguerrero

i dont judge fightst by how good they were..i judge them by the level of competition entering the ring..and they have put their top guys in pretty good and 3 times a year..quality and quanity..also u have prospect like the kid from cincy fighting payano...

Comment

no one really wanted to watch huck glowacki?
              peterongarcia?
              bronerporter
              leequillen
              thurmanguerrero

i dont judge fightst by how good they were..i judge them by the level of competition entering the ring..and they have put their top guys in pretty good and 3 times a year..quality and quanity..also u have prospect like the kid from cincy fighting payano...
              As the old saying goes,"if you throw enough 5hit against the wall some is bound to stick." What I don't understand is that Haymon controls so many fighters and his match makings stinks. Quantity I can agree with but if you really believe that the majority of PBC cards have been quality then as I already stated your bar is set pretty low.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                As the old saying goes,"if you throw enough 5hit against the wall some is bound to stick." What I don't understand is that Haymon controls so many fighters and his match makings stinks. Quantity I can agree with but if you really believe that the majority of PBC cards have been quality then as I already stated your bar is set pretty low.
                i believe that more than 70% of the their nbc/espn cards have big quality...about half or more than half of the pbc spike cards have been quality..

and when the have those nbcsn and fs1 cards there are young talents on them that get upset a lot...its doing a lot for boxing for me...

at this point it has no competition bc no one else buts out boxing unless it is in a 3 month window..
                they put out more boxing this year than hbo put out in 2 years...that is a fact..

pbc has had every fight of the year candidate except provovslucas...and if u feel canelo vs kirkland was a worthy candidate i guess..to me it was one sided and bound to end that way

huck glowaki to this day is still my fight of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                  nobody is hating and how do you know we are all white? this isn't race related criticism of wilder. It could be a general problem with boxing but still deserves criticism... "avoid tough challenges and take on someone who you think is no longer the best version of themselves"... it make sense but that doesn't mean that its a good and admirable thing.
                  So basically what you are trying to say is that Wilder shouldnt be trying to fight Klitschko so that you can call him a duck who don't want strong comp?

Are you also saying that the WBC president lied when he publicly stated that Povetkin's team are the ones who asked for an extention to april/may next year?

That sound just about right?

Comment

I think even 40 year old wlad would knock wilder out

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                      No you won't. We heard the same thing before Wilder fought Scott, heard it again before he whooped Stirvirne, and hear we are listening to the same thing.

We gonna hear all the excuses after he whoops Povetkin, and we defintely gonna hear yawl sayin "I'll give Wilder credit if..."

Comment

Working...
                      X