Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow... didn't know this...

Comment

Excellent news.

I now expect this fight to be even more competitive than i previously predicted now that the handicap has been lifted.

We now have ourselves a even "fair" fight. Can't wait for the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
        I didn't know Ariza supplied elite athletes with PEDs in the past. Can you post a link please?
        no need for link. here's the proof.

just look at his head.

Comment

Well, Marquez has never tested positive nor has he ever refused to take a blood test.

It's funny how Conte is quick to point the finger at other guys even though he was the mastermind behind Balco. Conte is now working with several high profile/respected boxers like Donaire and Ward, but it seems that Heredia should be deemed the more trustworthy of the two considering he was the main whistle blower behind the steroid scandal.

Comment

I didnt know that but this begs another question. Will fighters start juicing when they fight Manny and then pull a "mosley" when they start looking suspicious. Since Manny wont ask since it will make him look like a hypocrite , it is a completely unethical yet clever way to cheat and box him into a corner if the tells become obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
              just making the playing field even i guess.
              war marquez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
                no need for link. here's the proof.

just look at his head.
                Indeed... the head is proof.. Also if you look at his mustache.... also undeniable proof. One more piece of incriminating and irrefutable evidence is the slippers... how have they not caught him yet?

Comment

I'm not saying JMM is using something, just found it interesting and I definitely didn't know about it, nor do I think many of you did.

Pretty disgusting to see how so many are so sure of Manny using PEDs, especielly when their "evidence" is pictures of his completely normal head.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                    Victor Conte:

JM Marquez is working w/ admitted steroid dealer Angel "Memo" Heredia (Hernandez on 24/7). Heredia testfied he supplied PEDs to Marion Jones

http://twitter.com/#!/VictorConte

http://steroidreport.com/2008/04/12/...investigators/

http://www.*************/blog/tag/an...80%99-heredia/

I didn't know that.
                    Wow bruh. That's a heavy bomb you just dropped on everyine. Great way to do research and present it to those (like me) who weren't in the know.

Comment

heavens, no!! manny isn't safe. they should cancel the fight and manny should take a 2 year vacation

Comment

Working...
                      X