Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Ever Wonder What Floyd Would Be Doing If Boxing Didnt Pan Out? WONDER NO MORE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Ever Wonder What Floyd Would Be Doing If Boxing Didnt Pan Out? WONDER NO MORE!

Floyd Mayweather brother is a battle rapper!

Comment

I remember reading bout him on fighthype years back
      Never heard anything again

Comment

Floyd has a brother? lol.

Comment

15 to life

Comment

Never knew he existed

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              ''dang he be fighting Flavor Flav and he's p4p Freestylist. that's what's up!'' - Thomas Hauser

Comment

Technically I think thats his half brother aka some kid some chick Senior f#cked on the side. Think he won or came in 2nd at the Michigan Golden Gloves & had 1 or 2 pro fights & said f#ck this getting hit in the head bs.

Also I hate battle rapping. Sh^t is impossible for me to watch so idk if he's legit good at it or not. And if Floyd hadn't gotten into boxing he'd probably be in dead or locked up with how he was coming up in Grand Rapids so idk about no battle rapping career.

Comment

No clue he had a brother. Huh. You can see the daddy genes in how huge his lats are though, just like Pretty Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    No clue he had a brother. Huh. You can see the daddy genes in how huge his lats are though, just like Pretty Boy.
                    SUrprised none of you knew about Him. There's video of him training with sr

And yea sr has some strong ass genes lol

Comment

Working...
                    X