Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troy King spitting knowledge on kovolov vs Ward, reminds us that he aint fought nobod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's stuff I've said on here a lot, but I think they are being too dismissive of Kovalev. The guy's ability far exceeds his average-looking resume, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
      Are you bothered sweetheart? **** off, you mentioning me for no reason? ****ing weirdo
      aldo is just another west coast pvssy.

Comment

how is kovalev a brawler? i've said this before but i love how as this fight gets closer kovalev is being reduce to ruslan's level

Comment

Troy king is a future world champion. Reppin Oaktown

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            how is kovalev a brawler? i've said this before but i love how as this fight gets closer kovalev is being reduce to ruslan's level
            Yeah I don't get it either. Anyone who says that has clearly not seen the guy fight. Got dang this fight is gonna be good!

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
              Wards best wins were Froch and Kessler.I won't count the shadow of Chad Dawson.Kovalevs best were old BHop and Pascal twice.I honestly don't think there's much difference.I do think it's gonna be interesting to see how Ward deals with a very hard puncher who's rangy,jabs to the body and doesn't fall in.We shall see.
              Kovalev doesn't fall in but he does square himself up...and he drops his punches to his waist.

When he covers up...he leaves a lot of openings...it's like he's so used to having things his way he hasn't learned to properly defend.

Ward has dealt with more punchers than Kovalev.
              Seems like they keep the Russian away from punchers.

I think people will be surprises how badly he whips Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                aldo is just another west coast pvssy.
                A gigantic west coast *****

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Yeah I don't get it either. Anyone who says that has clearly not seen the guy fight. Got dang this fight is gonna be good!
                  Kovalev doesn't have the stamina to be a brawler.

He throws his shi.t and clears outta' dodge....WHY?....because he doesn't have the wind(or chin) to stay in there.

Just watch him.

He didn't even have the wind to try to finish off a 50 y/o man with ZERO offense.

He punches hard but it seems to take a lot out of him.

There are moments in every round where Sergey wants to be left alone..he likes to step out and regroup,catch his breath.

I'm sure Ward and his team have noticed this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Kovalev doesn't have the stamina to be a brawler.

He throws his shi.t and clears outta' dodge....WHY?....because he doesn't have the wind(or chin) to stay in there.

Just watch him.

He didn't even have the wind to try to finish off a 50 y/o man with ZERO offense.

He punches hard but it seems to take a lot out of him.

There are moments in every round where Sergey wants to be left alone..he likes to step out and regroup,catch his breath.

I'm sure Ward and his team have noticed this.
                    It's very noticeable when he resets as well, which I'm sure Ward has noticed so he'll know when he has an opportunity to attack.

Comment

It's totally different when you are in there in the ring. It's totally different. Kovalev doesn't know what he's in for. Dre will show that there is A level fighters...then there is Dre level fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X