Liam Beefy Smith is actually pretty Badass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beefy will kick Canelo in the nuts.

Comment

Based on Canelos career so far, you couldnt pick a better style for him to look good against than Smith.

Smith is decent enough. Will probably level out at around Euro/Fringe world, but he shouldnt be a test for Canelo really

Comment

like the other smiths, he is fringe world level, nothing great about him really

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          It's not every day you see a 27 year old silver fox.

I'll give him that

Beefy looks old enough to be Cinnamon's Dad.

Father and son lol.

Comment

What's up with boxers and these wierd Campbell soup nicknames? There's a beefy, a chunky and a porky. I wont call a grown man either.

Comment

LOL, everybody looks like a god in highlight videos... even Bradley fucking Skeete. He's gonna get his ass beat

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                To be fair, regardless, he'll still be champion after the fight.

Canelo probably doesn't even try to make 154.

Hard not to think about Canelo and not get a bit of a sour taste in the mouth as a fan. Not his fault and it hasn't always been that way for long - but a big old silver spoon has been jammed in that guy's mouth by Golden Boy.

Doubt he loses another fight. Or is involved in anything that is less than 70/30 in his favour in terms of risk of losing. The money 90/10. The writing seems like it is on the wall.
                if he doesn't, he will lose even more credibility -- and he has little left.

Comment

He isn't proved i don't think he is even the best fighter in his family.

Comment

Working...
                  X