Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Fighters Should be Like GGG and Fury: Dissatisfied Until Unification! Kingpins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't classify Fury in the same category as Golovkin. Fury is balls-first and took the fight with Wlad as soon as he could land it. I doubt he'll take tune-ups after either. Golovkin is strictly business and has no problem going after the low hanging fruit. Which is smart and completely valid. He's not cut from the same cloth as Fury though. And I say that as someone who has been very critical of Fury at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I don't classify Fury in the same category as Golovkin. Fury is balls-first and took the fight with Wlad as soon as he could land it. I doubt he'll take tune-ups after either. Golovkin is strictly business and has no problem going after the low hanging fruit. Which is smart and completely valid. He's not cut from the same cloth as Fury though. And I say that as someone who has been very critical of Fury at times.
      Fluff avoided two world title eliminators that would have brought him to Vitali Klitschko and Wladimir sooner had he have embraced them, he manipulates the media into believing he will fight anyone, I'm of the opinion he likely would but his handlers recognise his limitations and durability.

Comment

I do wish more fighters would seek to unify their division. You have several guys in each division claiming to be world champs, which is just foolish in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I do wish more fighters would seek to unify their division. You have several guys in each division claiming to be world champs, which is just foolish in my opinion.

Comment

WAR GOLOVKIN!!!

Comment

And today things remain unchanged.

Golovkin and Fury - two kingpins in a world of ducks, and cats satisfied with one title.

Comment

Working...
              X