Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Went to Prison for 20+ years....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They only acceptable answer is to seduce a female guard and escape that ****

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Nah guys, that's a cop out lol.

let's just said you got in there, however it may be. Maybe you got done dirty like in the Prison Break show, whatever. But your in. You have to assume you are there serving the sentence.

Dude, get rid of that sig. Your threads are hard to follow because of your sig. It is slowing down my computer.

Comment

Old Rosie Palms would be down for me.

Comment

My right hand, man will do me good! Cuz **** it, female security guard mite go for some prison dick on the low.

Comment

I just came out of a 1-week NSB ban...
            I did some things I'm not proud of during that week.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              My right hand, man will do me good! Cuz **** it, female security guard mite go for some prison dick on the low.
              LOL I am not sure that happens that often...why would she take some prison dick on the DL when she probably has her pick of prison guard dick too? Less of a risk lol.

Comment

I'd be a filthy whore spreading HIV all over the joint, an dey gotta kiss it 1st, bishes. Fo' real.

Comment

Can you get a fist and 3 fingers in a mans arsehole?

Comment

I would hang myself in my cell. 20 year bid means your life is effectively over.

Comment

I'll seek protection for me and my fruit cup from the Squirrel Master

Comment

Working...
                      X