No announcement yet.

Senator Pacquiao: "God will protect me against kidnappers."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Pacquiao: "God will protect me against kidnappers."

After learning that one Islamic group in the 5% Islam (92% Christian) Philippines are trying to kidnap him and his family, Pac said that God would protect him and his family from kidnappers.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...428-story.html

Wow! I don't think even Abraham, Moses, and King David had this much belief in God. This boxer's really delusional.

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
    After learning that Islamic groups in the 5% Islam (92% Christian) Philippines are trying to kidnap him and his family, Pac said that God would protect him and his family from kidnappers.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...428-story.html

Wow! I don't think even Abraham, Moses, and King David had this much belief in God. This boxer's really delusional.
    Guy came from the slum, prayed to God for a better life. He's living good now. Can u blame the guy for over doing it in his belief in God? Lol

Comment

"How bout we hire some bodyguards just in case doe Manny....I mean where was god during the last Marquez fight?"

Comment

What an idiot.

Comment

Manny better wake the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
            Guy came from the slum, prayed to God for a better life. He's living good now. Can u blame the guy for over doing it in his belief in God? Lol
            And it panders to his religious constituents.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              "How bout we hire some bodyguards just in case doe Manny....I mean where was god during the last Marquez fight?"
              god was on jmm side for that fight.

Comment

Lol good luck with that

Comment

what pac really means is that he doesnt fear anything because if he gets kidnapped then thats all part of god's plan. ya some fools!!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Manny better wake the fuck up.
                    This. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X