Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To be cut...or not to be cut...THAT IS THE QUESTION!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always associated circumcision with jewish people. always thought they were crazy for doing that, seriously doing that to a baby is fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      i always associated circumcision with jewish people. always thought they were crazy for doing that, seriously doing that to a baby is fucked up
      yea older methods certainly but it's not a horrific ordeal anymore with newer methods and devices. there's sound medical research behind it and as a newborn you don't remember a ****ing thing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        yea older methods certainly but it's not a horrific ordeal anymore with newer methods and devices. there's sound medical research behind it and as a newborn you don't remember a ****ing thing lol.
        And thank goodness too. I can only imagine, it would be traumatizing to have that lil tidbit in the ol memory bank. Gives me the chills.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Girls love chewing the foreskin then using a toothpick to remove the dead particulate organic material.

Comment

Being circumcised reduces sexual pleasure. Countless studies have indicated this. It's not the 1500's, people shower every day. There is no point in doing it anymore and it actually makes sex worse. So why would you pass that on to your son? Thankfully, team uncut!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Being circumcised reduces sexual pleasure. Countless studies have indicated this. It's not the 1500's, people shower every day. There is no point in doing it anymore and it actually makes sex worse. So why would you pass that on to your son? Thankfully, team uncut!
                Had the ole foreskin chopped as an adult and can confirm the sensitivity of the helmet reduces

It's not like having a numb bellend or anything, still plenty of feeling in there.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Had the ole foreskin chopped as an adult and can confirm the sensitivity of the helmet reduces

It's not like having a numb bellend or anything, still plenty of feeling in there.
                  WOOOOOOW.

Ok...first of all....why would you have it done as an adult!? THAT sounds traumatizing. And I don't know if that's a good thing, the sensitivity difference, I have sex frequently and still always nut fast my first load, if I was more sensitive I think I would have a harder time achieving those long stretches I can put out now for the 2nd and 3rd nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    WOOOOOOW.

Ok...first of all....why would you have it done as an adult!? THAT sounds traumatizing. And I don't know if that's a good thing, the sensitivity difference, I have sex frequently and still always nut fast my first load, if I was more sensitive I think I would have a harder time achieving those long stretches I can put out now for the 2nd and 3rd nuts.
                    It wasn't a style choice It was when i was younger, I had a tight banjo string that would get really sore or even bleed if i had rough sex. I thought it would get better the more sex i had but it got to a point where i said no more lol

It wasn't that bad really, i was put under for the procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Personally, me, I am cut.

feelsgoodman.png

How 'bout you? What floats your boat? What was decided for you?

WHERE DO YOU STAND!?

WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON!?

There are Dodgers, and Giants. Packers, and Bears. Lakers, and Celtics. River Plate, and Boca. Real Madrid, and Barca...

cut.....and uncut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR CUT!!!!!

it ain't bodybuilding.com, bro.

but yeah, i'm cut too.

Comment

Working...
                      X