Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverend Gets Sucker Punched During Church Service!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Yea, that would of been the smart thing to do but I would have lost it and put that dudes body in a grave.
    If the reverend had pulled out a pistol and let him have it, he may have been praised for his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Didn't god stop him?
      This happened on a NFL Sunday when the Saints where playing (the Saints is God's his favorite team)
      Last edited by -jose-; 08-18-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

He was right in front of him so thats no sucker punch, fair play.

Comment

He punches like a girl.

Comment

on everything i love i've done exactly that, but worse. i was raised pentecostal and it was awful, anyway one time during sunday service i was forced to accept jebus, again. well, things got interesting.

i was, just like in the video at the alter with a gang of people and the preacher was one of those pushy types, you know, oil on their palms, pushing you back on your forehead so you can fall backwards and when you do, everyone goes ape****e. well, the 13 year old me wasn't having it and after i blatantly put one of my legs back to avoid the fall and i'm almost at a 45 degree angle bent backwards i black out snapped.

unloaded a barrage of punches to preacher mans face, i had the preachers tie in my hand, which was still attached to his neck with about 3-4 deacons who then pulled me off of him. obviously, at the end of it, preacher man claimed it was the devil but that it was all good now because jebus intervened. crowd went nuts, my calming myself was jebus freeing me from the devils clutches, meh.

i calmed myself because i knew the beating i was going to catch when i got home would be colossal.

aaah, church.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              on everything i love i've done exactly that, but worse. i was raised pentecostal and it was awful, anyway one time during sunday service i was forced to accept jebus, again. well, things got interesting.

i was, just like in the video at the alter with a gang of people and the preacher was one of those pushy types, you know, oil on their palms, pushing you back on your forehead so you can fall backwards and when you do, everyone goes ape****e. well, the 13 year old me wasn't having it and after i blatantly put one of my legs back to avoid the fall and i'm almost at a 45 degree angle bent backwards i black out snapped.

unloaded a barrage of punches to preacher mans face, i had the preachers tie in my hand, which was still attached to his neck with about 3-4 deacons who then pulled me off of him. obviously, at the end of it, preacher man claimed it was the devil but that it was all good now because jebus intervened. crowd went nuts, my calming myself was jebus freeing me from the devils clutches, meh.

i calmed myself because i knew the beating i was going to catch when i got home would be colossal.

aaah, church.

I'm sure someone got a video of that.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                I'm sure someone got a video of that.

i'd kill for that footage.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

aaah, church.
                  Try that on Benny Hinn and see what happens to you:

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    He was right in front of him so thats no sucker punch, fair play.
                    No, it is a sucker punch 'cause the reverend had no idea it was coming.

Guy could've at least warned him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                      Try that on Benny Hinn and see what happens to you:

.... another big part of my upbringing LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X