No announcement yet.

How good is the Bradley win for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is the Bradley win for Pac?

I'm sure it's unanimous that Pac got robbed last year, so no need to discuss that part.

I say it's a pretty terrific win. Pac got (deserved) criticism for not fighting the best fighters at welterweight but Bradley is a top fighter, with good skills and was undefeated. Top 10 win for Pac, probably the best at 147 other than Cotto.

I would agree with that. A pretty solid win. Probably not in his top 5 wins, but just outside it.

Comment

About as good as JMM win during the 3rd fight with Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        About as good as JMM win during the 3rd fight with Pac.
        Except that was a genuinely close fight. Nice try, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
          Except that was a genuinely close fight. Nice try, though.
          If it makes you feel better than ok.

Comment

Was Bradley ranked at Ww at the time?

Comment

Years from now people will look and see the bradley win over pacquiao on his record and think bradley conquered it looks good for bradley but if they go on to watch the fight they'll know who won.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                If it makes you feel better than ok.
                Did you seriously have Marquez winning by a large enough margin to call "robbery"? I've watched it twice and scored it 115-113 Marquez and 114-114. It was simply a close fight.

Comment

I agree with you. A few fans do insist that Bradley deserved the win and of course Bradley says he won by a mile. I think Bradley scored it 8 rounds to 4 for himself which shows why fighters should never score their own fights. Bradley demanded a rematch after the first fight. Now when he is offered a rematch he turns it down to fight Marquez for less money. I hope Marquez KOs him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
                    Did you seriously have Marquez winning by a large enough margin to call "robbery"? I've watched it twice and scored it 115-113 Marquez and 114-114. It was simply a close fight.
                    Ive had Juan Manuel Marquez beating Pacquaio everytime on the cards and obviously he had the KO too. Close fights except the 3rd which i DO class a robbery, Juan bossed that fight

Comment

Working...
                    X