• Show
Clear All

• How HBO Lost Manny Pacquiao Thomas hauser article

http://www.secondsout.com/columns/th...anny-pacquiao-

ROSS GREENBURG : "There was negotiations"

Comment

good article!!!

Comment

I doubt they lost Him for good. They are going to throw money at him to get him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          I doubt they lost Him for good. They are going to throw money at him to get him back.
          read the article hbo could be done

Comment

Greenburg ****ed up when they put GBP in charge of the boxing schedule in 2010. Greenburg also is getting ripped off by Al Haymon, who can't even deliver wifebeater for the pac fight.

Comment

Wow...powerful powerful piece. Shed some light in the dark areas OC behind the scenes business. Good read

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                Greenburg ****ed up when they put GBP in charge of the boxing schedule in 2010. Greenburg also is getting ripped off by Al Haymon, who can't even deliver wifebeater for the pac fight.
                Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Wow...powerful powerful piece. Shed some light in the dark areas OC behind the scenes business. Good read
                if the pac-mosley ppv is successful with the backing of cbs this could be great for boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                  read the article hbo could be done
                  I read it. Great article btw. I still yhink hbo is goingbto end up getting him back by over paying for his next fight.

If this fight doesnt break 1mil then hbo doest have to much to worry about. If it breaks a mill+ then there could be a problem. I think bib is making this personal. once somebody like bob gets pissed off its a wrap.

Comment

great article, this should be pinned

honestly maywetaher should go to showtime and cbs as well when he fights again, he certainly would make more money

Comment

Working...
                    X