No announcement yet.

Mayhem Miller confronts Nick Diaz's homie LayzieTheSavage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayhem Miller confronts Nick Diaz's homie LayzieTheSavage

Bully beatdown star bullies cameraman.....

Comment

Layzie's reply from the Underground....

[1] 2 3 Next»
      From: LayzieTheSavage Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
      Posted: 17 minutes ago
      www.MiddleEasy.com, Editor/Videographer
      Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post

A lot of people have been saying a lot of things about me today,
      so I feel as if I should give my side of the story as to what happened with Jason Miller.

First of all, I want everyone to know that I did NOT go to the gym that day to try and troll Mayhem.
      This was not the case at all...

I had spoken to Rafael Cordeiro the night before and was invited to come film the opening of his new gym.
      I planned on shooting a 30 second commercial for him, as a token of my appreciation for what he's done for me. Which has included allowing me to film inside his camp (which also has included Miller on numerous occasions and there was never any beef)

I honestly was under the impression that it was all jokes and fun when it came to talking about Nick Diaz to Jason Miller, because I had done so on occasions before hand, on and off camera.
      (While filming for Jason Ellis and Kings MMA)

This is also the reason I was laughing when Miller came up to me, because I thought we were going to bust each others balls about the twitter exchange we had a couple days ago about making 178 and getting on the Dolce Diet. (Good work by the way Mike, Thiago looked great)

Next thing I know, Miller slaps me on the back of the head, starts shoving me towards the door, and is telling me to get the **** out of the gym.
      I couldn't believe what was happening
      and was in shock that he would treat the media that way...
      I quickly realized that **** got real when we got by the door and things got a little more hairy.
      (Which of course was edited out of the video)

All I could really say or do, was tell him to, "Chill out, and let's go talk one on one."
      But he wanted nothing to do with talking to me when his cameras weren't rolling and we weren't surrounded by all his friends and the media.
      Just like Miller, to try and steal the spot light from someone else and put it on yourself.

Jason was there because Rafael Cordeiro was presenting you with his black belt.
      You should of felt honored, and that should of been the only thing on your mind, and out of respect, should of been the only thing you were focused on.
      Not me, not Diaz.
      Instead, you wanted to cause a scene to try and bait Nick into taking the fight.

In the video, you can even hear someone say, "This is Cordeiro's Moment."
      Yet, Miller couldn't let it go, because it's all about "Mayhem"

I don't speak on behalf of Nick, nor am I his manager, so what the **** are you asking ME these questions about for?
      You had the chance to ask Nick yourself... backstage at Strikeforce in San Jose... but you didn't...
      (Wish someone would post THAT footage)

Truth is, all Miller wanted to do was bully me once his cameras were cued up,
      so that he could make another video campaign to fight Nick. (Good luck with that by the way.)

You should try EARNING the fight with Diaz (or any other legitimate fighter for that reason)
      This ain't MTV, "homie."
      The only person in need of a bully beat down, is you.
      You ****ed up by putting your hands on me.
      I'm not your ex girlfriend, bro... and you're not going to get away with that ****.

Comment

lmao Layzie is such a stupid lil bi*tch.

Comment

Nick is the better of the two, Miller is a beast but I don't think he will beat Diaz even at 185lbs. my whole thing is it isn't fair for Miller to expect Diaz to do all of the work to meet him where he is comfortable at, for Diaz who is a CHAMPION in his weightclass to have to do all of the work and pack on 15lbs which would complicate his usual training method and all Miller has to do is do what he always does and fight at his comfortable weight is completely unfair. Miller should have to make an extra sacrifice too and meet him down the middle because Nick isn't the only one making a ton of money from the fight, Miller is too

it's not fair for Miller to be able to prepare comfortably how he always prepares and then Nick is the only one with the added challenge on his back of making weight, it shouldn't be just 1 way especially when the extra added in work is enough to make you lose a fight on it's own, weight troubles during preparations is enough to make you lose a bout. Mayhem should realize this, he needs to stop quoting Diaz for that 1 quote and stop holding on to that 1 line because that's a cop out, it's obvious Nick wont take an unfair situation and nor should he, nor should Mayhem nor anyone who is in the fight game, it's hard enough without added stipulations

Comment

I kept waiting for the "just kidding" moment...

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
              my whole thing is it isn't fair for Miller to expect Diaz to do all of the work to meet him where he is comfortable at, for Diaz who is a CHAMPION in his weightclass to have to do all of the work and pack on 15lbs which would complicate his usual training method and all Miller has to do is do what he always does and fight at his comfortable weight is completely unfair.
              first of all, you didn't get the game of making weight, bro. diaz' walk-around weight is about 180lbs and mayhem's around 200-205 which means mayhem has to drop 15-20lbs anyway to get the weight he fights at while diaz would just has to gain around 5lbs. that's a MUCH easier task for diaz than for miller. fact.

Originally posted by crillz View Post
              [...]because Nick isn't the only one making a ton of money from the fight, Miller is too
              miller would make a lot more money than diaz, believe me.

anyway, I'm bored with this kindergarten, fight will never happen.
              Last edited by KingOne; 12-13-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

When did fighting become solely about money? Why don't these people move to another profession if it's just about money; lots of more money to be made out there besides in Mixed Martial Arts.

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                  When did fighting become solely about money? Why don't these people move to another profession if it's just about money; lots of more money to be made out there besides in Mixed Martial Arts.

E
                  Nick stated that if Miller wants to fight him for money, meet him in the middle, which is fair IMO. He also stated that if Miller wanted just to fight him, that they could settle it in a gym...

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

E
                    c'mon man, mma is all about money for years and this whole case is just hyped BECAUSE of money...

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    He also stated that if Miller wanted just to fight him, that they could settle it in a gym...
                    yeah, at the Gracie Sports Center in Pleasant Hill...

EDIT: According to Layzie, diaz is now willing to fight mayhem at 185lbs if the money is right...
                    (source: UG)
                    Last edited by KingOne; 12-13-2010, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X