Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Being Robbed against Mike Jones whats Next for Soto Karass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Being Robbed against Mike Jones whats Next for Soto Karass?

After Being Robbed against Mike Jones whats Next for Soto Karass?

rematch his ass, duh. people would actually want to see this fight. maybe me but im not sure about others

Comment

dude karass got his ass whooped

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        dude karass got his ass whooped
        Did you turn off your TV after the 2nd round or something?

Comment

Some of the crap posted here makes me wonder if some people have actually seen a true "robbery".

Comment

The only way this robbery could have been more blatent is that if Mike Jones put a gun to his head.

Comment

i never seen mike jones fight but i was hearing he was something special then i seen what a bum he was. what a disappointment.

Comment

it wasnt a ROBBERY, but soto won that ****, similar to judah-matthysse in a way

Comment

They're definately not going to risk their overrated prospect against him again.He's a Top Rank gatekeeper and nothing more than that.Either put him in with some other overhyped Top Rank prospect or give him to Margarito should Tony choose to continue fighting.

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                  Some of the crap posted here makes me wonder if some people have actually seen a true "robbery".

There have been worse decisions but Jones was clearly beaten.He won the first two rounds and then got the sh^t beaten out of him for six straight rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                    it wasnt a ROBBERY, but soto won that ****, similar to judah-matthysse in a way
                    It was a blatant robbery. Nothing similar to Judah-Matthysse, that fight was close. At the VERY BEST Mike Jones won 4 rounds (1,2,9&10) AT VERY BEST!

Soto Karass EASILY DOMINATED 6 rounds, no argument. I gave him 7/8 out of the 10.
                    Last edited by jonesy; 11-20-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X