No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez moving up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN
    Cant wait for this rematch just to end this discussion thats been going on for so long. If people got of pacmans nuts for a minute you should be able to understand that Marquez had a point by putting his foot down when it came down to the money he was the champ with I dont know how many belts! For sure it should of been 50/50 ATLEAST.
    Yeah putting his foot down got his @ss a trip to Indonesia for 35k. Great business sense(lol)I'm tellin'ya he better ktfo John 'cause when is he ever gonna see an offer like that again. Definitely not from his vatos Erika and Marco Antonia

Comment

Yeah it seems like a bad move but with Marquez who is always in great shape and has a good chin, he is confident in his skills. But still a dumb move, but for some fighters it works out for the best and for other it doesn't. I know I can name a few fighters that im sure regreted not accepting a fight only to lose their next match, but thats boxing, you never know when someone has your number.

Comment

Josh The Pacman Hater!

Pacquiao vs Barrera (Pacquiao beats a Barrera who was a shell of himself that night; not the same Barrera with the intensity that faced Morales or Hamed) EXCUSES!! HE WAS OUTCLASS!!
        Pacquiao vs Marquez (Draw - but Marquez should have really won despite the knockdowns in the first. Marquez put on a clinic and set the bluprint for how to take care of Pacquiao and exposed him for the one-dimensional fighter he was.)YOU NEED TO READ THE BOOK "LEARN HOW TO SCORE A BOXING FIGHT FOR DUMMIES". BY THE WAY TRY TO GET A HOLD OF THAT JUDGE WHO MADE AN ERROR. YOU GUYS CAN READ IT AT THE SAME TIME!!LOLPacquiao vs Morales (Unanimous Decision for Morales as he goes on to make mince meat of Pac's face after making him spit up his own blood.) PLS. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED ON THEIR REMATCH? LOL!

Pacquiao overall vs the legendary Mexican trio 1-1-1
        Should really be 1-2

Comment

Cant wait for this rematch just to end this discussion thats been going on for so long. If people got of pacmans nuts for a minute you should be able to understand that Marquez had a point by putting his foot down when it came down to the money he was the champ with I dont know how many belts! For sure it should of been 50/50 ATLEAST.
          well if san diego villan would only stop hating pac and stop giving all considerations to his mexican opponents then he should realize that he is a ****IN' PAC HATER!!!! lol... you have all the excuses againast pac you hater...
          Last edited by AIR_KENG; 03-04-2006, 11:49 AM.

Comment

josh2k5 will not come back to bs.com il bet on that

stupid ****!

Comment

Originally posted by enadeus
              JMM beats Pacquaioa in the rematch along with Barrera and Morales.
              LMAO!

**** off nostradamus wanna be

Comment

Yes,he has a point.That was before,now,he has nothing,after the fight w/ pacman,he's changed...look what happened with his last fight.If he can't handle john,he can't surely handle pacquiao.

Comment

with the vast improvement that pac made from their last fight jmm wont get past 4 rounds IMO

Comment

Originally posted by enadeus
                    JMM beats Pacquaioa in the rematch along with Barrera and Morales.
                    You're a funny guy Enadeus. CJ just beat JMM's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Turko_Volero
                      Yes,he has a point.That was before,now,he has nothing,after the fight w/ pacman,he's changed...look what happened with his last fight.If he can't handle john,he can't surely handle pacquiao.
                      well some news have said that JMM did not stick to his counter punching and became the aggressor from the get go to avoid a decision which is veru unlikely for him to win... this is another psychlogical war for manny, JMM has deliberately dropped this fight so when he gets the lesser share of the purse with a rematch with pac, nacho won't have much to brag... i think JMM wants to fight pac... but nacho is the real culprit...

JMM will revert to his counter-punching when he meets pac again and we'll see another good fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X