Roy Jones Jr: "God is in my toilet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Jr: "God is in my toilet"

"Just like my career"

Ex-Deeply religious boxer Roy Jones Jr. has proclaimed his renunciation of God.

"I sold my soul for those skills and God let me down by knocking me out with Antonio Tarver and Glen Johnson, we had a deal and he screwed it up. Now he is sending me to be martyred again at the hands of Slappy Slap Slappy"

"As far as I am concerned God is in my toilet, just like my career, waiting to be flushed."

2/10........

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      2/10........
      if you mean RJJ is currently 2/10 of his prime I have to agree.

Comment

no i mean your thread

Comment

no i mean your thread
          I know what you meant, obviously your ratings of RJJ threads are automatically thrown out.

You should give me at least 3/10 for effort, I worked hard on that.

I'll give you 3-1 odds on RJJ over Calz to 600K, just an FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            I know what you meant, obviously your ratings of RJJ threads are automatically thrown out.

You should give me at least 3/10 for effort, I worked hard on that.

I'll give you 3-1 odds on RJJ over Calz to 600K, just an FYI.
            i can laugh witht he best of them at roy... for instacne the roydiana jones thread was hilarious...

this wasnt so much

your talking about the guy who had joe in his avatar and a pic of roy kncoked out in his sig.. i can take a joke...

this was a 2/10

Comment

i can laugh witht he best of them at roy... for instacne the roydiana jones thread was hilarious...

this wasnt so much

your talking about the guy who had joe in his avatar and a pic of roy kncoked out in his sig.. i can take a joke...

this was a 2/10
              Did you like my Roidiana Jones poster?

I came up with that, but all credit to Kris for the fantastic back story.

Comment

ya i thought roy looked like indiana jones when i saw him on that ppv lol.. i was like wtf is this dude wearing

Comment

ya i thought roy looked like indiana jones when i saw him on that ppv lol.. i was like wtf is this dude wearing

Yea I was watching a stream, I had it on TV but I wanted to hear Roy and I was just like WTF. He looks weird.

Comment

i think it has to do with he has an obsession of not letting anyone see his body before a fight... so he was wearing like baggy clothes a beard hat and glasses LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X