This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Name View Post
    World-wars are not made for religion, they're made for the sake of money and political supremacy. WW1 wasn't made for religious issues, and neither WW2. Nor the Iraq and Afghanistan wars: they're all made for the power. To state who's the boss, you know?

If something will ever cause the destruction of the planet, be it global warming or nuclear wars or anything else, that will not be for religious causes. Men do evil, not God. Simple enough.
    The casualties of the 4 wars you mentioned are but a drop in the bucket of the amount of people who have died in the name of religion and thats with me choosing to ignore the obvious Christian-Muslim undertones of the war in the middle east.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      The casualties of the 4 wars you mentioned are but a drop in the bucket of the amount of people who have died in the name of religion and thats with me choosing to ignore the obvious Christian-Muslim undertones of the war in the middle east.
      I'm not interested in undertones, I'm interested un upper tones if you get what I mean... People choosing to kill other people for religion's sake it's their own f()ckin problem, not mine. There are lots of weirdos on this planet (just look at mr.squealpiggy, for example...), I'm just not interested to cope with them, it's not my problem, it's not God's fault, it's just their own problem. Not mine. You understand? I just gotta stay on-topic here, the rest goes by itself.
      Amen
      Last edited by Nick Name; 01-24-2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Humans are just animals with brains that trick them into thinking they're not.
        You can watch your mouth or you can watch your back.
        Uh... Nice signature.

Comment

I'm not interested in undertones, I'm interested un upper tones if you get what I mean... People choosing to kill other people for religion's sake it's their own f()ckin problem, not mine. There are lots of weirdos on this planet (just look at mr.squealpiggy, for example...), I'm just not interested to cope with them, it's not my problem, it's not God's fault, it's just their own problem. Not mine. You understand? I just gotta stay on-topic here, the rest goes by itself.
          Amen
          but God made man in his image, so their faults would be his faults, correct?

Comment

but God made man in his image, so their faults would be his faults, correct?
            Uhm, that's only partially correct... God did make man in his image, but also let him free to act, i.e. to make whatever he wants with his own life on Earth.
            That's called "Free will": we can do whetever we want in this life, and pay or be rewarded for it in the afterlife (according to Roman Catholic religion).

Examples: suicide bombing is not rewarded with Heaven, and not considered a good deed, according to Christian religion. Giving a handout (charity) is indeed rewarded and considered a good deed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doorag View Post
              What's hell like?
              Lots of Italians and no Pizza.

Comment

• In my opinion:

God doesn't exist and Heaven doesn't exist.

You're born, you live, you die.

Don't mean to offend anyone.

Comment

Uhm, that's only partially correct... God did make man in his image, but also let him free to act, i.e. to make whatever he wants with his own life on Earth.
                  That's called "Free will": we can do whetever we want in this life, and pay or be rewarded for it in the afterlife (according to Roman Catholic religion).
                  That's not what it says in the bible.

Examples: suicide bombing is not rewarded with Heaven, and not considered a good deed, according to Christian religion. Giving a handout (charity) is indeed rewarded and considered a good deed.

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                    In my opinion:

God doesn't exist and Heaven doesn't exist.

You're born, you live, you die.

Don't mean to offend anyone.
                    Don't worry, your opinion is just as worthless as mine or any other one's.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Yes it is: remember the story of Adam & Eve? They choose to eat that forbidden fruit, therefore they have the free will to do evil. And pay the consequences.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Of course: The Bible promotes suicide bombing... That's well renowned... It clearly says that in chapter

Go ask any priest or Christian if it's right to kill themselves as long as other people, and listen what he'll tell you.

According to Christianity, even suicide (without bombing) is considered as heavy a sin as homicide.

The Bible tells lots of violent stories, but you must think that those were ancient, obscure times. The Israelites were nomads-warriors and peasants: they didn't have a structured and ordered society as ours. They lived in a rough and violent world and did rough and violent things to survive.

In fact, the main book of Christians is (also the Bible but) Gospel. If you read the Gospel, you can find out the real deal of Christianity.
                      Last edited by Nick Name; 02-01-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X