Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more FITTER, Mayweather or Pacquiao???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    The rib injury is after a 2 year layoff. The bottom line is that youre not going to go wrong either way but I truly beleive that Floyd has to work at it more while Pac is more of a physicaly blessed guy in those areas. Also, Pac does throw a ton of punches per round but its not like there calculated punches. To me thats not on stamina as much as it is style. He's basicaly just throwing shots like you would in a gym. I think a normal fighter would use the same amount of energy in 50 punches as Pac would in a 100 because every punch is calculated while Pac is just letting his hands go. Any fighter can let there hands go if they wanted to. Thats why Senior use to say that what Pac is doing is not real boxing and that his speed isnt as great as people think. He said that anyone can just get in there and throw punches a 100mph but there's no technique or timing or reasoing behind it. Now dont get me wrong, you can argue with that all day but its true that he's basicaly just throwing punches and that doesnt wear you out. Ask Williams or Margarito
    Against Diaz, Hatton & DLH Pac landed about 59% of his punches. Pac not just throwing in the wind. He throws his punches to destroy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Against Diaz, Hatton & DLH Pac landed about 59% of his punches. Pac not just throwing in the wind. He throws his punches to destroy!!!
      NO doubt. IM not dissin him. He's a bad boy but Im just saying that he just lets his hands go. I think that is a little different. LIke I think you would agree that if Floyd threw a 100 punches then it would be more tiring because he's not going to just let his hands go. Even in the fights where he has a high output, he's not just letting his hands go. Every punch is a real serious techniqal punch. The same is true with a guy like JMM who also has let his hands go before.

Anyways, its apples & oranges. Theyre both in tip top shape

Comment

Difference is, Mayweather isn't gonna throw a punch if he doesn't think it's gonna land. Ofcourse punch count doesn't indicate who is more fit.

Comment

whoever uses lipitor.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
            pacquiao can throw over 100 punches full power for 12 rounds. He trains nearly 50 rounds a day.

Pretty obvious here. Floyd has a very low punch out put.
            Yet he still dominates, huh?

When the time comes for him to fight Pac, it will be a one sided victory for Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              NO doubt. IM not dissin him. He's a bad boy but Im just saying that he just lets his hands go. I think that is a little different. LIke I think you would agree that if Floyd threw a 100 punches then it would be more tiring because he's not going to just let his hands go. Even in the fights where he has a high output, he's not just letting his hands go. Every punch is a real serious techniqal punch. The same is true with a guy like JMM who also has let his hands go before.

Anyways, its apples & oranges. Theyre both in tip top shape
              Did you ever see PBF throw 100/rd??? He won't!!! Coz he will get tired.

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
                Pacman, Simply because of his steroid use
                wtf? **** you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only View Post
                  Yet he still dominates, huh?

When the time comes for him to fight Pac, it will be a one sided victory for Mayweather Jr.
                  TS is asking who is more fit, not who you would rather spoon with.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    pacquiao can throw over 100 punches full power for 12 rounds. He trains nearly 50 rounds a day.

Pretty obvious here. Floyd has a very low punch out put.

That dont make sense !!! floyd dont waste punches ! Pac may throw 100 punches per Rnd , but only land 35 while floyd may throw 70 and land 55.
                    Floyd is in better shape , He's a better boxer and he is way more accurate

Comment

Working...
                    X