No announcement yet.

De La Hoya vs Margarito ''The fight will definitely happen'' Oscar Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar is never fighting Margarito.

I can't even believe that you guys still pay attention to the things that Oscar says. How many times has he changed his story??

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
      Oscar is never fighting Margarito.

I can't even believe that you guys still pay attention to the things that Oscar says. How many times has he changed his story??
      The only thing that makes it believable is the fact that the Margarito Movement has been ****tin on De La Hoya non stop lol

But Oscar shouldn't fight him anyway, Oscar's too fast and most likely won't get overwhelmed with Marg's punch output. I don't see Marg winnin that fight. But if the fight happens, it happens..I'd still ratther see Oscar go after Forrest.

Comment

Marg will take DLH out then. I don't believe for a second this fight will happen. and nice looking ahead of Manny. His trainers should love that. Antonio by ****ing TKO if that fight EVER happens

Comment

Oscar is only fighting Manny for the money. If he destroys Manny, like he should, the whole boxing world is gonna say, "That was supposed to happen". He proves nothing by beating up on Manny. It's just for money.

The only way Oscar goes out proper, is with a real "Legacy" fight. And he knows this. The only fight at this point that can secure that for him is Antonio Margarito. He's letting demand for that fight build up so that when it does happen, it will be a big event.

Comment

Why would Margarito want to fight Oscar? Oscar is old and over the hill, while the man who beat him is still in his prime? Just beacuse older fighters dont want to fight a guy whos not going to make them much money doesnt make them duckers. I've been calling out James Toney for years and he wont fight me what a ducking little bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
              I notice why do Mexican promote this fight too much against De La Hoya? Margarito will just be a bull**** fighter if he fights Oscar. Floyd has been bash before, Margarito is a chicken and a coward.

He needs to get revenge against Williams first.

Mexicans are really chickens, instead of promoting him to fight a lively fighter like Williams, they are a real ***** of wanting Oscar.
              dont let your nuthugging ways cloud you mind!!!

OSCAR DE LA HOYA IS BETTER THAN PAUL WILLIAMS!!!!

so he is not a coward!

Comment

Originally posted by dobermann28 View Post
                dont let your nuthugging ways cloud you mind!!!

OSCAR DE LA HOYA IS BETTER THAN PAUL WILLIAMS!!!!

so he is not a coward!
                2008/2009 Oscar Delahoya is better than Paul Williams?

If that is the case, then Mayweather's resume is sterling with a 154 win over Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                X