Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is more proven as a pro? Spence or Beterbiev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    If the fight plays out the way I think the judges won't be needed. Brook can't handle the trauma of the two nights he nearly died all at once, the moment Spence taps that skull the fear of the punches GGG hit him with and the night he was on holiday the day after he sent his wife home so he could get some beef jerky out on his own is gonna be too much mental pressure to handle, he's gonna go off the rails mid fight Tyson Fury style.
    LOL took me a couple sentences to see where it was going but as soon as i saw wife i chuckled to myself.

I had Brook down to win, i think as a bit of national pride. I voted spence in a second poll as i think if it stops early its only because he's coming out on top.

If i say anything.. i'l say Spence, KO in the 10th.

If Brook wins, i take a dent in my prediction ego but get some UK pride as a result.

Comment

Beterbiev and it's not even close. He beat two former world champs. Spence beat two tomatoe cans.

Comment

I think Algieri gives Spence the advantage. Otherwise they've basically walloped the same level of competition.

Spence destroying Algieri was really something, though.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Beterbiev and it's not even close. He beat two former world champs. Spence beat two tomatoe cans.
          Beterbieve beat two former champs who were shot to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            LOL took me a couple sentences to see where it was going but as soon as i saw wife i chuckled to myself.

I had Brook down to win, i think as a bit of national pride. I voted spence in a second poll as i think if it stops early its only because he's coming out on top.

If i say anything.. i'l say Spence, KO in the 10th.

If Brook wins, i take a dent in my prediction ego but get some UK pride as a result.
            If I say anymore I say Brook is gonna be a full blown tweaker after this fight, trauma is no laughing matter. Junkies have succumbed to far less.

Comment

Both have done **** all as pros so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I'll be around, lad. But the day Golovkin gets knocked out is the day BS explodes. I wouldn't be surprised if the site got shut down for day.
                Nah, if it survived KTFO6 then Jacobs knocking Golovkin out wouldn't stop NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Both have done **** all as pros so far.
                  Stop trolling......
                  Last edited by Kigali; 02-23-2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Stop trolling......
                    How is that trolling? They've done nothing, beat some C level guys.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Nah, if it survived KTFO6 then Jacobs knocking Golovkin out wouldn't stop NSB.
                      Is this fight on PPV? If so, I'm gonna miss it because on the 18th I'm going out drinking. If its regular HBO, I can just see it the day and try to avoid all social media and the internet before watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X