Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Stops Jose Pedraza in Seven To Capture IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    If Davis vs Loma is possible I'll like to have it in 2017..
    Why???

....oh because that would put Davis at a disadvantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      lol you fellas need to go take your knee now
      Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
        That ain't a bad thing for pedraza, hopefully he got a good bonus from Floyd for throwing this fight. No hate towards Davis but that's what it looks like happened to me, or pedraza just went insane and fought the dumbest fight of his now dead career. One or the other lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          Damn how the mighty have fallen. I remember when PR and Mexico had alot of the top fighters in boxing. Now PR's only world champ is a chic and Mexico's biggest name fighter acts like a chic. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
            I saw this one a mile away. "Sniper" didn't have the firepower to hold Davis off of him. I don't think he's in Lomachenko or even Nicholas Walters' class at this point, but he's still a good little fighter who's got room to grow at 130, but he should stay the hell away from Loma at this point. Let him move up to lightweight and then make you move to unify
            There are lots of guys the kid isn't ready for....yet.....but in a few more fights he'll be ready for anybody.

Loma ain't taking those body shots...like most Eastern euros.....he can dish it out,but he can't take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Why???

....oh because that would put Davis at a disadvantage.
              Why is he at a disadvantage? He just beat a top 10 guy and won a belt.. A few more good fights then he can challenge top 3 easily..

So tell me numbnut who has had more pro fights?

Comment

• Man i really like davis a lot! Love his style. I love the small elusive and agressive fighters. Yeah hes young and there are things he should do better and i dont think he was perfect as a lot of you are saying, what i mean is he was dead tired in the 4th, 5th and 6th round and he almost lost all these rounds, he came back strong in the last minute of the 6th and took it over. He defended very well the right hand from the shoulder roll but got caught with a couple of left hooks in a row. But **** he showed some amazing stuff that i liked alot and he's only going to get better. If he continues in this fashion hes going to become one of my very favorite active fighters. Very explosive and he showed a very good footwork in spots. I loved it. It was a demonstration of a real talent, unlike broners overrated ass for example, who at the lighter weights was a weight bully and had nothing else but athleticim. Gervonta is a dwarf for his weightclass and is demolishing dudes.

Comment

• And now the bad part, the way pedraza fought makes it look very fishy. Also gervontA was totally gassed out from the 4th to the end of the 6th round, not throwing any punches, just covering his head, ready to be taken out, dont tell me pedraza couldnt do it. He never tried to do it, he was letting him off the hook all the time. I dont want to say that the fight was rigged because i like davis alot, im rooting for him and i dont want to believe it but all of this is very fishy that i wouldnt call those who thought it was rigged haters. His future fights are going to tell us if hes a real deal or not.
                  Last edited by StefanTosic; 01-15-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Beautiful work! Even the head control.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                      Beautiful work! Even the head control.

Good eyes on the kid, he went PBF on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X