Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Klitschko-Browne is Huge Letdown For Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Exactly.

He's contradicted himself so many times in the past few weeks. Definitely suspect.
    Glad I'm not the only one who sees it. I've nearly given up trying to point it out because everyone seems to lap up whatever Hearn says. Never trust a guy who pretends to share all his business negotiations with the media. He's just spinning things in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Eddie, master of the bait & switch
      Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Exactly.

He's contradicted himself so many times in the past few weeks. Definitely suspect.
      I gotta agree here.

I'm sure Joshua's next opponent will be much better than Browne. /sarcasm

Comment

There are a damn lot of " this fight is very close" statements out of Hearn,before a completely different inferior fight emerges.Not to mention his penchant for producing "last minute substitutes" when his prospects are in an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          There are a damn lot of " this fight is very close" statements out of Hearn,before a completely different inferior fight emerges.Not to mention his penchant for producing "last minute substitutes" when his prospects are in an interesting fight.
          In the past maybe. In this case Boente has come out and said they (K2/Wlad) are waiting on the WBA's decision.

Hearn seems to be telling the truth. They tried to make the fight, almost did, and Wlad has made things complicated

Comment

Hearn knows the WBA isn't going to sanction the fight due to AJ not fighting and WBA ranked guys. I think the smoke has been blown for weeks.

Comment

Everything was agreed - According to Hearn, we didn't hear anything from Wlad side, so why was Hearn confirming everything for both sides?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Everything was agreed - According to Hearn, we didn't hear anything from Wlad side, so why was Hearn confirming everything for both sides?
                Surely K2 would save a lot of face by just denying what Hearn is saying if he is lying?

Right now they look like they are ducking (whether or not that is true)

Comment

"I don't blame him, but it's very frustrating. Bottom line is, if Wladimir Klitschko wants this fight [with Joshua], it gets made."

So bottom line is the fight will happen whenever Klitschko wants it, right ?

If Klitschko grabs the WBA and comes back to the table for the IBF, like we expect he has to pin the WBO and WBC down thereafter, if he goes for the IBF now the WBA could go anywhere taking into account he has a lofty ranking with the WBA it's better to zone in on the WBA right now as opposed to later.

I'm disappointed but I understand the thinking here, Hearn has made it clear he can chase the WBA down and then they'll still wait for him next year. This all seems gentlemanly, Hearn has to express disappointments but he did state from the beginning the WBA was paramount only we didnt fully understand Wlad's standing in all this until Boente cleared it up yesterday.

I'm pumped for this fight, and also I get to take money from Plunger. I want that money in escrow you cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Surely K2 would save a lot of face by just denying what Hearn is saying if he is lying?

Right now they look like they are ducking (whether or not that is true)
                    We shall wait and see but Boente and his team are not talkers, they don't have to answer or cater to anyone who is using or trying to use their name to fool fans.

Comment

You get old, you get scared. Simple as that i suppose. Klitsko is terrified of aj knocking him the feck out.

Comment

Working...
                      X