No announcement yet.

Who wins brush or beercules real fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston Guy easily...

That one bringer dude is emo, and weighs like a buck oh five soaking wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      Loungers would win but afterwards NSB would create NSBLM and try to shoot Loungers on the streets and accuse Loungers of Lounge Privilege and the cucks of the Lounge would get Lounge Guilt and betray their fellow Loungers
      :haha

Comment

Obama is too slick for Trump. Obama by Ud.

Comment

Are you done with spamming the lounge with useless "who wins" fight threads yet?

Comment

Beer is tricky, he gets nicer and nicer then suckers you. He's good at making you not hate him enough to throw shots, you talk about the cat, some boxing etc them BAM! Mo'fupper butts you with that damn rifle.

Brush would have resist the niceness, keep his head screwed on and get to work with his only hand, so must work double rate, and it's winnable. I think Beer tips it, he could KO Brush via airstrike, and if KD'd he can call a care package to be dropped in. Very very tricky style.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              No I'm not handicapped. If my thread gets chosen, you will see that I'm not handicapped in the super bowl picture. I have never broken a bone in my life
              As a community I think it's pretty pro-Mak keeping the thread now. The trade market has cooled off..

Beer Ko's Brush early though.

Comment

Lounge is very close to that late Hopkins phase, we could put one more classic performance..... or we'd lose in a humiliating one sided fashion. No middle ground.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  Beer is tricky, he gets nicer and nicer then suckers you. He's good at making you not hate him enough to throw shots, you talk about the cat, some boxing etc them BAM! Mo'fupper butts you with that damn rifle.

Brush would have resist the niceness, keep his head screwed on and get to work with his only hand, so must work double rate, and it's winnable. I think Beer tips it, he could KO Brush via airstrike, and if KD'd he can call a care package to be dropped in. Very very tricky style.
                  Yeah, I think Beer would act beta for the first few rounds after getting hit with some palsied shots then he would realize he's truly not a cuck and turn back into the Marine savage he once was.

Or Brush hits him with a shot while he's in his beta cuck Ortiz mode.

I say Brush early- Mayweather-Ortiz style or Beer late Margarito-Cotto style.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    Boston Guy easily...

That one bringer dude is emo, and weighs like a buck oh five soaking wet.
                    ahaha! would also need a bukkake to add more weight.

Comment

Who wins brush or beercules real fight
                      i'd go with beercules high on meth or whatever he can get his hands on. you can always count on a marine
                      Who wins anorak or New England real fight
                      i'd take new england only because of shirtless selfi. dude is ripped
                      Who wins bringer or Boston guy real fight
                      this is a toss up. back and forth battle
                      Who wins Zaroku vs hectari real fight
                      zaroku is like 60 years old and wants to re-live his barrio thug life days and hectari gets punked for his GI joe action figures by black kids much smaller than him. this is the hardest one yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X