• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    yup...in structures, in the lots...everywhere

they're about to make taxis and Uber drivers a lot of business
    Ah ****. That's ****ed up.

It's all good homeboy, I hardly ever drive in Vegas.

I cab or Uber it everywhere I go when I'm there.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Ah ****. That's ****ed up.

It's all good homeboy, I hardly ever drive in Vegas.

I cab or Uber it everywhere I go when I'm there.

yup...same here

its going to a good cause anyway...its to help build my Raiders their new stadium

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        yup...same here

its going to a good cause anyway...its to help build my Raiders their new stadium

It's gonna happen, watch!

That hockey team got the ball rollin' in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

It's gonna happen, watch!

That hockey team got the ball rollin' in Vegas.

Sin City Raiders

those Vegas weekends will soon be ending on Monday mornings, instead of Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            D'Angelo confident as hell this summer....hopefully this is a sign of big improvement for the next season
            How do you feel bout the "lets rein this guy in" theory going on right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              We're currently more relevant than your sorry asses
              and sadly.....you are not.............

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                How do you feel bout the "lets rein this guy in" theory going on right now?
                It's stupid...it's basically how some coaches get to feel important even though they're mostly powerless, and the timing couldn't be worse....kids having fun out there and winning.

Being aggressive gets him to test his scoring prowess a bit and boosts his confidence... whenever he has a hard game in a regular season match he will go back to his comfort zone with passing because that's his style...

I'm not saying you shouldn't try to get the players to buy into the system before they try going iso all the time but do it behind close doors, why even make it public...thats how you get into stupid discussions.
                Last edited by -Hyperion-; 07-13-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  It's stupid...it's basically how some coaches get to feel important even though they're mostly powerless, and the timing couldn't be worse....kids having fun out there and winning.

Being aggressive gets him to test his scoring prowess a bit and boosts his confidence... whenever he has a hard game in a regular season match he will go back to his comfort zone with passing because that's his style...

I'm not saying you shouldn't try to get the players to buy into the system before they try going iso all the time but do it behind close doors, why even make it public...thats how you get into stupid discussions.
                  Right?? ITS FOON SUMMER LEAGUE FOR GOD'S SAKE..................hahaha.......I wonder doe if this is Luke's backdoor way to saying im in charge nukka.......

Comment

• Comment

• http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/ei...ell-westbrook/

Los Angeles Lakers

The most logical destination. They have plenty of young, talented players who were drafted high. More importantly, they have potential superstar talents in Brandon Ingram, D'Angelo Russell and Julius Randle. Their draft-pick situations are compromised, but they have players and could provide picks down the line to grease the wheels. You also wonder if Westbrook, who is from Southern California and attended UCLA, would favor a return home. He would get to take over as the star who picked up the franchise from the ashes without dealing with Kobe Bryant's shadow.

The problem: Why would the Lakers give up assets to get Westbrook now, when they could just look to sign him in free agency in 2017? Two thoughts on that:

1. Whoever trades for him likely keeps him. Yes, it's true, if you trade for him you don't get his Bird rights and therefore you don't have the financial advantage. But players aren't going to want to leave twice in a year. Presumably if you get him now, you know he's in on this for the foreseeable future, and if the Lakers cannot convince him to stay they are even further away from a return to even a semblance of glory than they thought.
                      Plus, it's much easier to sell Westbrook on the perks of living in L.A. and being a part of the Lakers when he's already there than it is to sell him on it as a free agent. That's why LaMarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant and everyone else who has been a marquee free agent over the last two years has turned them down.

2. If you do not trade for him, you risk him going off the market, a risk that teams in the doldrums should avoid. Yes, the talent for the Lakers is great, and young. But none of their players project to be Westbrook.
                      The Lakers are likely to convey their 2017 and 2019 draft picks, so you're looking at at least the 2021 and 2023 draft picks, but also have to figure out who else goes for Westbrook. Ingram and Russell? Russell and Randle? Ingram and Randle? Clarkson, Randle and Ingram? It's a tough question because any one of Russell, Randle or Ingram could be a superstar, though not at Westbrook's level. Those players are rare. Pick the wrong one to part ways with, and yuo can set your franchise back yet again.

Comment

Working...
                      X