No announcement yet.

Boxing Getaway Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Getaway Camp

Where can I get away for a month and purely train boxing? I know there is a program in Thailand for a month, where you stay, train and eat. Anyone know of anymore?

BumFights.com

Comment

Trolling me?

Comment

Go get a room for a month and go to a boxing gym

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Go get a room for a month and go to a boxing gym
          Where at man? That's the question. Looking to mix up my training and am currently thinking either Thailand or Mexico for a good month. Money is no problem btw. Nobody has done this before lol?

Anyways what the **** is this..a forum full of neckbeard trolls? Dude has over 30,000 posts, but I bet I am overall a better boxer/have more knowledge of the sport than him.. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGlove2017 View Post
            Where at man? That's the question. Looking to mix up my training and am currently thinking either Thailand or Mexico for a good month. Money is no problem btw. Nobody has done this before lol?

Anyways what the **** is this..a forum full of neckbeard trolls? Dude has over 30,000 posts, but I bet I am overall a better boxer/have more knowledge of the sport than him.. Pathetic
            Come to Detroit and train at the legendary Kronk gym. There's a ****ty motel by the gym.

Comment

Working...
            X