Senator Pacquiao: "God will protect me against kidnappers."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell manny you he cant swim in the ocean to fix a decapitated head

Comment

True. Respect. Prayers out to Pacquaio and his family may god protect and bless your family.

Comment

Like God protected him from JMM?

Manny "Tu Tu Tu Tu, God will protect me, Floyd is the devil, tu tu tu tu"

He's probably just making up all this terrorist crap for political gain.

Manny and this god stuff gets on my nerves, he takes it way to far sometimes.
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 04-28-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Like God protected him from JMM?

Manny "Tu Tu Tu Tu, God will protect me, Floyd is the devil, tu tu tu tu"

He's probably just making up all this terrorist crap for political gain.

Manny and this god stuff gets on my nerves, he takes it way to far sometimes.
          ah, the condescending remarks on one's belief in god!

let them believers be, let them believe and pray......

the god people pray to do not ask you for help....

so, what's your beef?

Comment

Aren't these the same Muslims that stop fighting when Pacquiao has a boxing match? Sorry Pac, gotta get back into that ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
              Aren't these the same Muslims that stop fighting when Pacquiao has a boxing match? Sorry Pac, gotta get back into that ring!
              that's a good one!

and they understand pac can not go back up in the ring if they hold him deep in the jungle playing pool, chess or checkers.....

unless they want him to hold camp in the jungle....they as well have to kidnap buboy ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                "How bout we hire some bodyguards just in case doe Manny....I mean where was god during the last Marquez fight?"

Comment

Working...
                X