Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Ortiz fell SHORT of a sellout: only 14,687!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Fixed it again.
    I wanted Ortiz to win...but there really weren't any Ortiz fanboys out there except heavily casuals...he got dominated, realized he had nothing...then got beat at his own game...call it cheap, the entire 3rd and 4th round were looking pretty cheap...wtf was the 4 hugs about?...I understand when Pac was smoking Shane why Shane was begging for mercy, but wtf was Ortiz doing over and over again?

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
      Fixed it for you...I smell what you're stepping in.
      Nope I'm not Filipino sir nice generalization though...keep guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
        Nope I'm not Filipino sir nice generalization.
        you're what then? enlighten me please.

Comment

you're what then? enlighten me please.
          Iam of the human race that dont condone wifebeaters, cheaters, and duckers.

Comment

I wanted Ortiz to win...but there really weren't any Ortiz fanboys out there except heavily casuals...he got dominated, realized he had nothing...then got beat at his own game...call it cheap, the entire 3rd and 4th round were looking pretty cheap...wtf was the 4 hugs about?...I understand when Pac was smoking Shane why Shane was begging for mercy, but wtf was Ortiz doing over and over again?
            I totally agree with you. Seems nobody can answer the question I asked before. How many times are you supposed to let a dude hug and kiss on you before you remind that fool that you're in a fight? Personally I would of pushed that fool off me when he was coming in for the first hug. No way would I want to hug a dude bare chested and we're both sweating, ugh!! You touch gloves and get back to boxing. If you want to hug it out go to MMA.

Comment

Good for Floyd. This is more than his 14,038 for the Mosley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Personally I would of pushed that fool off me when he was coming in for the first hug. No way would I want to hug a dude bare chested and we're both sweating, ugh!! You touch gloves and get back to boxing. If you want to hug it out go to MMA.
                Thats what Floyd shouldve did. Keep pushing him off and tell him to put his hands up and fight. Instead he cold clocked him when the ref wasnt looking.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                  Iam of the human race that dont condone wifebeaters, cheaters, and duckers.
                  Do you condone steroid users

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    Do you condone steroid users
                    Any proof sir?

I mean we have proof of your hero cheating on tape. We have proof of your hero going on vacation at least two separate occasions. We also have proof of your hero lying to YOU (THE FANS) about fighting this "so called steroid user".... on and off again.......

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      So what???

That doesnt affect anything unless it is in the same state!!

Being a split venue doesnt have anything to do with it!!!
                      Are you serious?

MGM nosebleed seats are $300 front row seats were $7500, I don't know how much the tickets were in the Staple center, but I can promise you that they weren't anything close to $7500.

So tell me again how a split venue didn't matter, plus the people in the Staple center for watch Floyd vs Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X