Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-03-2019, 02:07 PM #1
Love Love Love

Quoted: 2859 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,734.73
Total Points: 141,583.20
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Exclamation A.nal with AJ

I'd always enjoying following the bummings at heavyweight, and I didn't mind Anthony Joshua so much. In fact, I thought he had a lot of unfair criticism of his bumming prowess, and he was quite the dish.

Yet lately I'd started to cool to the entire division, as it seemed to get overly corporate. Discussions between the top heavies were no longer about who'd get whose dick in whose arsehole first, but about who'd pay for the condoms, or who'd pay for the AIDS test afterwards. It was getting so that AJ would charge you $100 for him to teabag you, and it seemed to be missing the whole point of bumming IMO.

However, there was a gap in AJ's window - and in his gaping arsehole - so I offered to fill both.

Well, we felt each other out in the bedroom for a time, and then after seven minutes of gently feeling each other up, AJ knocked me onto the bed with his chopper.

There was no real surprise in this - after all, AJ is so well endowed that if he had his dick cut off he'd be able to campaign as a supermiddle. However, what DID surprise me was how overeager he got for the bumming.

I dunno what he was doing, but it was as if he thought I'd never tasted cock before, and rushed in, lowering himself down to my height to suck me off, and flailing wildly, trying to get a good wank going.

I was amazed, as I'm known for a good chin to take a lot of cock, and I'm known for my very fast wanking hands that have been used to wank hundreds of men's cocks... though not in a gay way.

I couldn't believe my luck as he decided to go dick-to-dick with me, knowing this was my territory, and I quickly took out my rock-hard taddywhacker and cracked him on the top of the head with it.

Well, fuck me. Next thing I know, his legs looked like Amir Khan getting off a fairground ride, and he's gone all stiff - though not in a good way. In fact, it was like watching a Frank Bruno highlight reel.

I dick slapped a few more times and he was all over the place. By the time I'd finished slapping him in the mush with my glistening phallus he'd gone down to the floor like a Jew that had dropped a penny.

He got up, but it wasn't long before I put him down again, and I wondered if ever he'd be able to take my bell end all the way.

He staggered back to my arm chair and started asking what had gone on... what day of the week was it? Where had I put my dick - was it up his arse, in his eye, up his nose, what? He was completely out of it... the daft cunt was about as a coherent as an NSB post from Larry.

Some say I let him off the bumming hook, but I always knew I had it in me to bum him into the middle of next week, and by this stage AJ was blowing hard - again, not in a good way. As I kept up the pressure, by this stage actually spunking up in his face, I could see him keep dabbing his nose as fluid fell from it.

A few more minutes and I'd dickslapped him to the floor again, and he was ready to capitulate, turning his back on me so I had full exposure to his arse.

Some say he quit and offered me his arsehole with no resistance. I dunno about that. All I do know is that he was so out of it, when I asked what he fancied to drink he said "half past 10 on a Tuesday"... he didn't know where he was.

It was a strange night, seeing him there like that, his eyes pouring white tears as I'd unloaded my full sac load into his face.

Did he underestimate my powers of bumming? Did he overestimate his own? Was he never that good at bumming in the first place? These were all questions that lay in the air unanswered, as he staggered out to get his rectum sewn back up.

I'd well and truly bummed him, and the only pain I felt was a throbbing bell as I'd just opened up a virgin sphincter. Tomorrow might bring clarity and answers for AJ, but today only offered him the ability to fart blood.
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:55 PM #2
I'm a voodoo chile

Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
jazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,554.07
Cheers! - Psylence83 thank you sir - -jose- So you can start celebrating the Cotto win! - D-Omonist and here is for a little luck for that win. lol - D-Omonist Cotto Cartel! - sweetpea87 
Same to you! - Spacey1991 All That Jazz....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/biggthumpup.gif - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy New Year jaz.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
what up jaz! I'm thinking of a Khan over Canelo bet thread :D - -jose- always outta green...Take this as a token of my grattitude ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Goes without say'n ...... - BERNIE'S CORNER Have some alt beer! - PK Dionysus Alt 
Hard cold cash.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Just because.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - Rockin' Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - sweetpea87 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - acidity World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - acidity Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - guardian 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - guardian Childhood Cancer - guardian Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - codey 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Head and Neck Cancer - BERNIE'S CORNER 

We can always count on !! Anorak for some entertaining breakdowns-outlooks!
jazluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:18 PM #3
LoungeTrollPoster2017

Quoted: 3861 Post(s)
B.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 52,908.10
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER Sh1ttest thread starter for May.. congratulations on your achievement - !! Anorak 
Have some cake mah bud! - Mighty_Windir ayan - Kuyukut No Message - Kuyukut para sa puwet mo - Kuyukut Enjoy bro - BrometheusBob. 
Ask and you shall receive - JimRaynor No Message - -jose- . - BrometheusBob. One of boxingscene's best - Freedom2111 You may be a f[b]a[/b]ggot, but you're actually in a book I've written. :) :) :) - P.K Dionysus 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

This is better than those lame @ss articles on homepage. Have you considered hiring annie as one of boxingscene writers/journalists
B.UTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:16 PM #4
I Love Froch

Quoted: 829 Post(s)
pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 16,362.31
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

I mean this should get main stream attention, sadly, Annie's talents will not get recognized by the masses. If he did a bumming book I would buy it.
pesticid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:21 PM #5
Lounge POTY '17

Quoted: 18258 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,572.57
Total Points: 1,259,528.52
Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 
You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor 
I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor 
My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

I'm cracking up
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

10/10 score from me lad
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:09 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 647 Post(s)
jsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 38,845.59
ignore that clown..drinks on me - larryxxx.. 

Good Show Annie. I guess I need to pass around more green k before giving u some more.

British fighters don't take bumming very well.
jsmith_tsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:20 PM #7
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13723 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,011,449.92
Total Points: 1,069,178.11
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
However, there was a gap in AJ's window - and in his gaping arsehole - so I offered to fill both.

Going to have to take this in segments. I got ^that far and started choking on the spicy Thai chicken I was eating. Now my sinuses are scalding from hot pepper.
Will be back.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:45 PM #8
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quoted: 7207 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,556.81
Total Points: 113,977.04
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

I wanted to quote my favorite parts, but every bit had me rolling.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:07 AM #9
Team PBC

Quoted: 4827 Post(s)
Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 100,647.63
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 
:beerchug: - -jose- Trump link, thanks! - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - 1hourRun 

Santa_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:27 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
horge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 13,396.41
No Message - Mr._Pink tama rin lahat sinabi mo tol - Makavelli san miguel - Mr. Green bday san mig light :D - Akinapepemo tagay mo pre  :beerchug: - peyk-peyk 
cheers! - led Super horge! - jazluvr *mwah* - led Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - The Scientist Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - irrashai19 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Never change, Annie.
horge is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
a.nal