Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-04-2019, 11:35 AM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2307 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 37,700.18
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

Aj himself and eddie said nothing was wrong but with his defense n stamina i wouldnt doubt he was getting beat up in sparring
uppercut510 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:36 AM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1697 Post(s)
NaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 17,985.14
Long live rock and roll. - Scott. Weiland 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
When I saw him chew on his mouthpiece a thought that there's something wrong with him did cross my mind. I'm a member of some boxing group on Facebook and some guy posted during the introductions that there was something wrong with Joshua but I brushed it off. But when he started talking to McCracken after round 1 I was convinced he's off.

Not sure why others are saying this is making excuses for Joshua. Ruiz was the better man, woj fair and square and beat Joshua the f#ck up.

But Joshua did look off and I want to know why. This in not making excuses ffs.
Thanks man.... these guys just read “AJ had a concussion before the fight” and flew off on a tangent about excuses and not giving Ruiz credit.

..... Yeah I wanted to know why he behaving like a new born baby in the corner as early as round 1 and more importantly what pissed off his Dad so much.
NaijaD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:09 PM #83
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
leeroy84 will become famous soon enoughleeroy84 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 10,348.85
Total Points: 13,129.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
"all respect to ruiz, but the only reason he won is because AJ was a shadow of his former self."

you're literally calling a 29 year old in his prime a "shadow of his former self."

yall need help. like, actual help. not from your garbage state run healthcare system, either. a hot, nubile, american therapist with an actual degree or two.
Yep, you dont go from the Kiltschko/Povetkin fights to that performance, sorry but if you think that was a normal performance from Joshua you need to take up another hobby rather than boxing.

End of the day though, you don't get in a ring unless you know you 100%, so with that in mind Ruiz desreves his victory and Joshua should learn a valuable lesson, wether its a boxing one or a personal one.

Lol and im not AJ fanboy... Just know what I see and I'm honest about it

Fanyboyism blinds.
leeroy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:07 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1162 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 24,243.76
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

AJ has a concussion, a panic attack, he was off, had Ebola, had a tummy ache, etc.
y’all keep on with the excuses.
At least AJ ain’t making excuses
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hearn, joshua, ruiz, sparring