Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-03-2019, 05:58 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1697 Post(s)
NaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 17,958.14
Long live rock and roll. - Scott. Weiland 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott. Weiland 
Default Rumours are that AJ got a concussion from sparring during/close to fight week

Supposedly he was knocked out during sparring and got a concussion.... I don’t know how close to fight week.

Because of this his Dad wanted the fight cancelled or postponed but Hearn wouldn’t allow it due to the publicity and potential financial losses. That’s possibly why his Dad was having a real go at Hearn after the fight.

This would also explain why AJ seemed lost in the corner from the first round and asking what to do and why he was feeling like that etc. He also looked kinda banged up with bruises and swollen eyes.

If it’s true then it’s definitely a bad look for Hearn.

There’s no official reports of this yet but something definitely seemed off from the start and this would go some way towards explaining it.

This isn’t making excuses by the way, it really would be a sign of how they terribly underestimated Ruiz though.

Last edited by NaijaD; 06-03-2019 at 06:01 AM.
NaijaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:04 AM #2
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13725 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,011,449.92
Total Points: 1,069,358.11
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Respect to you, because you're one of the most solid guys on here, I don't think it had anything to do with the fact that AJ got too aggressive after the kd, that body shots kept him from getting his breath back, that he was planting his feet in front of a guy who was hoping and praying AJ would plant his feet.
I think people say he acted weird because that's what they say every time an upset happens.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:04 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3736 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 65,540.06
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Poor Josh you'd never know he got concussion he always seemed confident and ok.
But he's not sounding as clear cut no1 heavyweight as some thought, sparring stories count also to a point.
But hopefully Josh recovers and beats wilder. I d rather Josh beat wilder than ruiz
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:06 AM #4
Contender

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
donjigga11 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 9,085.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaD View Post
Supposedly he was knocked out during sparring and got a concussion.... I donít know how close to fight week.

Because of this his Dad wanted the fight cancelled or postponed but Hearn wouldnít allow it due to the publicity and potential financial losses. Thatís possibly why his Dad was having a real go at Hearn after the fight.

This would also explain why AJ seemed lost in the corner from the first round and asking what to do and why he was feeling like that etc. He also looked kinda banged up with bruises and swollen eyes.

If itís true then itís definitely a bad look for Hearn.

Thereís no official reports of this yet but something definitely seemed off from the start and this would go some way towards explaining it.

This isnít making excuses by the way, it really would be a sign of how they terribly underestimated Ruiz though.
That wonít surprise me, I heard from a good source that Joey Dawejko guy from Philly he used for sparring was giving him major problems.
donjigga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:08 AM #5
Contender

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Randomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 11,214.31

I heard that Hearn did blood letting on Joshua like in the fight with Gladiator and Commudus to make it more competitive.
Randomum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:12 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1697 Post(s)
NaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 17,958.14
Long live rock and roll. - Scott. Weiland 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Respect to you, because you're one of the most solid guys on here, I don't think it had anything to do with the fact that AJ got too aggressive after the kd, that body shots kept him from getting his breath back, that he was planting his feet in front of a guy who was hoping and praying AJ would plant his feet.
I think people say he acted weird because that's what they say every time an upset happens.
My post doesn’t touch on the round by round action though but clearly there was something going on, especially in the corner.

Joshua is not a durable guy so it’s hard to tell if he was damaged going into the fight.

Last edited by NaijaD; 06-03-2019 at 06:21 AM.
NaijaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:16 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1671 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,931.83
Total Points: 96,801.40
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjigga11 View Post
That wonít surprise me, I heard from a good source that Joey Dawejko guy from Philly he used for sparring was giving him major problems.
They had Joey in the camp
Joey kind of reminds me of an early Ruiz
Just never took off though
Perfect guy to impersonate Ruiz though
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:20 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1683 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 34,296.63
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Whatever happened Ruiz was the better man on the night.

Joshua has got terrible punch resistance and recovery - it's clear to see, even before the Ruiz fight.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:20 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 38,140.17
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

I’m not sure.

I could buy into these rumours if it was so out of character but it’s not. He’s been hurt before and took an age to recover. It’s nothing new. It’s just Ruiz could finish the job finally.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:21 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3535 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 68,112.24
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjigga11 View Post
This.

I heard from a reputable source AJ was out cold and hurt in sparring. So bad they werent going to clear him to fight. He did not train during the rest of the week , thats how bad it was
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hearn, joshua, ruiz, sparring