Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-02-2019, 07:44 PM #11
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13721 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,011,449.92
Total Points: 1,069,041.24
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

I work in the music biz and I've long pointed out how hunger makes you better. Look how many bands/artists have their first major album be their best. How many actors do their best work when they're young. How many fighters look best when they first get that championship.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 08:02 PM #12
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21327 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,011,794.75
Total Points: 1,013,274.60
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
The Klitschko fight at Wembley was a bigger stage than the fight yesterday if we're being honest, and Joshua has already made a ton of money on other fights.
I don't think he got stage fright at being in NYC or the US if thats what you're suggesting I'm saying. I'm suggesting maybe his hunger to be the best has fallen off a bit cuz look at all the sh^t he has now. Look at all those 8 digit paydays he's gotten. The endorsement money might even look sexier idk.

And to me the Klitschko fight was his coming out party fight. The pressure was always on him as an Olympian from fight #1. The money hasn't always been as crazy as its gotten in recent years. I think there is only so much money you can have in the bank before you start thinking about not wanting to put quite as much into this boxing thing. Its a dangerous sport. People get severely injured & die on the worst days.

I mean to me that Klistchko fight was his best fight/performance. His recent fights he's not seemed quite as into it as he was on that night. Granted he did show heart last night to get up as much as he did, but he's been on this trajectory for awhile its just that Ruiz brought the gun big enough to shoot Joshua last night while the others post-Klitchko didn't.

Plus I suspect its a gradual thing. You got 50M in the bank. And you're felling yourself. You win. Now you got 65M in the bank + a new 27 bedroom house or w/e & feeling yourself a lil more. Not quite as motivated. You win another fight + pick up an endorsement deal. Now you got 90M in the bank. Feeling yourself more than ever. I don't see how that doesn't impact most boxers cuz of the danger inherent with this sport.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 08:47 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23952 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,224.34
Total Points: 671,233.28
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
I work in the music biz and I've long pointed out how hunger makes you better. Look how many bands/artists have their first major album be their best. How many actors do their best work when they're young. How many fighters look best when they first get that championship.
I always thought rappers should write 3 albums worth of material when they first get signed. Once they become a star they're taken away from the environment that influenced their best music
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 08:51 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1777 Post(s)
RomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 33,851.95
war roman reigns - Mike D lebron winning 7 is based on faith based on a wwe viewers superfaith on lebron , faith is not fact, faith is garbage compared to facts - Tha_Greatest 4 losses , fact - Tha_Greatest Hi Pedo! - Rudyo The mods love pedophiles - Rudyo 
This poster is sexually attracted to CHILDREN - Rudyo Still a Pedo guys! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo I'm the Big Dawg of the kid table! - Rudyo 

He needs a tuneup fight againts a soft opposition.
RomanReigns is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
be??, good, joshua, make, money