Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-02-2019, 03:34 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5328 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,293.74
Total Points: 218,461.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Probably right. I think we would have heard something about it.
Hearn was saying if Ruiz beats AJ in the rematch then he hopes he would go on to beat Wilder as well.

And that tweet certainly had to come from someone else running his twitter. I mean looking at the time of the KO, Ruiz would have still been in the ring lol.

So I'm guessing it was more of a shot at Hearn since all week we heard about the potential Wilder fight.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-02-2019, 03:49 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7855 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 162,624.33
Total Points: 171,704.33
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
And that tweet certainly had to come from someone else running his twitter. I mean looking at the time of the KO, Ruiz would have still been in the ring lol.
Good catch...........
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fighter), hearn, ruiz, this?