Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    It's not going to happen lol, this is going to be an easy win for wilder.

Grandpa Ortiz has been on a steady decline since their first fight. This is a complete mismatch and a waste of time.
    We shall see. Ortiz is gonna train like heck and give this last hurrah to come out with a win. He'll then get one more payday as the champ and ride off into the sunset

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      We shall see. Ortiz is gonna train like heck and give this last hurrah to come out with a win. He'll then get one more payday as the champ and ride off into the sunset
      Every fight ortiz has had after wilder he's been slower and less quick on the trigger.

If he couldn't do it the first time south of 40, even when he landed his shots, for sure it's not going to happen now that he's north of 40.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Then so be it. Would be good for the sport.
        Steel keeping it real... respect

Shalom

Comment

Every fight ortiz has had after wilder he's been slower and less quick on the trigger.

If he couldn't do it the first time south of 40, even when he landed his shots, for sure it's not going to happen now that he's north of 40.
          He was fighting nobodies, not as motivated. He's got another crack at a world title from a guy he almost knocked out in the first fight. He'll come in shape and looking better. This isn't Stiverne

Comment

I think Wilder is going to destroy Ortiz earlier like he did Stiverne.

Comment

Too bad but it won't happen. Due to the rematch clause Ruiz must travel to England and there is no way Hearn would let him win there.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? I've seen wilder go to war against stiverne, Ortiz and walk through hell against fury.

Nobody is going to get an easy KO against wilder. He has a chin and he has heart. That's been proven.

Did I even mention Joshua in my post you dlck sucking, **** riding f4ggot? No? OK then, get joshua's nuts out of your head.
                They just trolling, cuz.

Comment

Ha!

Then we have a killer double-header coming up!

Main event: Andy Ruiz Jr vs Luis Ortiz.

Co-headlining: Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder.

Winner of Co, gets a shot at the winner of main

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                    ...and both of these idiots (Joshua and Wilder) get what they deserve for milking it and not giving us the super-fight.

A complete takeover of Ortiz and Ruiz being heavyweight champions LOLz. Maybe throw Fury in the mix as well, tho i don't see him losing to his next opponent.
                    Then we got two Spanish speaking ppl. Trying not to hurt each other... but someone gotta lose. Let the best man wind. Thanks for positing this question.

Shalom.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Hit me up brother. Teach me about Jesus. I’m not joking or clowning... I know. He is the messiah. I just want to learn more. Muslims call him a prophet....

I want to submit to GOD

Comment

Working...
                      X